Was 2013 that year?

Planet Mars

Big yes! We had Legendary peak new album/eras from Miley Katy Gaga and than Britney and Beyoncé just a few months later. The debuts of Charli Xcx, Selena Gomez, Lorde, Ariana, and Sky Ferreira. Lana dropped Tropico. All in the second half of 2013. We couldn’t catch a break:jonny5:

Edited by Bbmm
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Beyoncé and Miley really owned that year.

Ryuuchan_X
1 minute ago, unison stan said:

no :heart2:

yes :heart2: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Enzolorenzo

The hits from that year were really nice but most of the albums are terrible except for Bangerz, BEYONCÉ and PRISM 

It really was but I probably have a strong bias because it's the year I graduated from high school so the nostalgia factor is heightened 

ryoncé
4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

It really was but I probably have a strong bias because it's the year I graduated from high school so the nostalgia factor is heightened 

same

blasting We Can't Stop as me and all my friends drive to graduation is ingrained in my mind forever and always

yes it was THAT year hands down 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Baby Boy

Terrible.

byzantium

2008 always stands out to me: 
I Kissed A girl

Just Dance

Love Story

Womanizer

Single Ladies

No One
So What
Bleeding Love
Disturbia.  

It was a good year. 

Illuminati

No :rip: The way Miley and Lorde were the only good ones from that video :deadbanana2:2013 music aged really bad

LoveAgain

Most of those #1s are terrible but overall it was a good year

luckythisway

Royals, Locked Out of Heaven, Wrecking Ball, The Monster, Blurred Lines (we all know this song BANGED when it first became popular), Young & f*cking Beautiful. :jonny5: What a time to be alive, I have so many nostalgic mems from that year  :jonny5:

We Can’t Stop was robbed tho :pukey: 

Edited by luckythisway
Blue Rose

the way everyone counted Beyoncé OUT just for her to come back and change the entire music industry 

tumblr_mxywvj2apC1s9ab4to1_400.gif

SlayMeQueen

the way everyone counted Miley OUT just for her to come back and change the entire music industry 

tumblr_mxywvj2apC1s9ab4to1_400.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)

yup, probably the best year of the 10's following 2011

2011 (Teenage Dream, Born This Way, Femme Fatale, Cannibal, 4, Talk That Talk - tons of interesting pop newcomers & overall pop dominations)

2013 (ARTPOP, PRISM, BEYONCÉ, Bangerz, Yours Truly - lots of pop culture moments, entertaining year)

2016 (ANTI, Glory, Lemonade, Joanne, Dangerous Woman - lots of pop girls released this year plus tons of new current pop girls entering the scene, Dua, Bebe, Anne-Marie etc.)

My Trinity :gaygacat5:

Edited by aegyo
SlayMeQueen

The way Miley had pop culture by the THROAT that year though :jonny5:

MusicTalker
42 minutes ago, aegyo said:

yup, probably the best year of the 10's following 2011

2011 (Teenage Dream, Born This Way, Femme Fatale, Cannibal, 4, Talk That Talk - tons of interesting pop newcomers & overall pop dominations)

2013 (ARTPOP, PRISM, BEYONCÉ, Bangerz, Yours Truly - lots of pop culture moments, entertaining year)

2016 (ANTI, Glory, Lemonade, Joanne, Dangerous Woman - lots of pop girls released this year plus tons of new current pop girls entering the scene, Dua, Bebe, Anne-Marie etc.)

My Trinity :gaygacat5:

You spilled. These were definitely the 3 best years for pop music last decade.