• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• Pink Ranger

• Click Clack

• éclat

Superbitch

This is why her addiction songs flop... sis I know it’s personal for you but :skull:

demi's career would have been so much bigger if she had pulled a beyonce and never give any interviews / press confereces :skull: 

Hongbin

Ya'll are weird and a lot of the satements you guys make are hilariously hypocritical considering a lot of who ya'll stan.

V3$$3L.
6 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I don’t get it. I wanna laugh too :weeps: 

Spoiler

If you say ODHs and someone asks you to clarify which Hs, you would say...

Not her stans with the “whitewashing a latina” dkdjdkdjdbd they eat everything UP :bibliahh:

Katamari
1 minute ago, V3$$3L. said:
  Hide contents

If you say ODHs and someone asks you to clarify which Hs, you would say...

Mess :deadbanana4:

Did she AT LEAST wish him well? Or was it basically"Thank God it wasn't me. Whew! Next question"

:psyduck:

her fans will still defend this

its clear she hasn’t changed at all,

how sad for her

Mellark

The way some of y'all invalidate and gaslight Demi, who suffered from an OD and dealt with substance abuse in the past is disgusting. Honestly, she was asked about it, she didn't bring it up. When you deal with trauma in this degree and hear it happen to someone else, it immediately triggers a response that reminds you of your own struggle that might make you uncomfortable or reflect that could've been that person or it could've happened to me, type of thing.

Some of y'all need to touch some grass, go outside... drink or something. 

kUf0l3x.gif

7 hours ago, jakeisphat said:

It's obvious that she would think of her own situation upon learning of his overdose. I'm sure anyone who has overdosed thinks about their own experience when another person does. But I do agree that she constantly runs back to her issues anytime she is promoting something, which is lowkey irritating. And as opposed to saying, "I understand and I'm rooting for him," she's like "immediately, I think it could have been me if I hadn't been putting all this work into recovery." This is now her third era where the promo trail has been laced with discussions on her substance abuse, mental illness, struggles, etc. :shakeno: She needs a new theme. 

I get what your saying and I understand it but it happened to her... this is the trauma and the **** she went through she faced. You can't just abandon your traumas when that **** haunts you again and again. 

EDIT: This is gaslighting.

kUf0l3x.gif

Edited by Mellark
DatChickDoe

TMZ intentionally asked her the question and baited her. She didn’t seek out to make the statement. They asked her how she felt about the overdose situation.

Tashy tabloid journalism at its finest. (Which I stan but you have to consider the source). 

Pink Ranger
11 minutes ago, Mellark said:

The way some of y'all invalidate and gaslight Demi, who suffered from an OD and dealt with substance abuse in the past is disgusting. Honestly, she was asked about it, she didn't bring it up. When you deal with trauma in this degree and hear it happen to someone else, it immediately triggers a response that reminds you of your own struggle that might make you uncomfortable or reflect that could've been that person or it could've happened to me, type of thing.

Some of y'all need to touch some grass, go outside... drink or something. 

kUf0l3x.gif

I get what your saying and I understand it but it happened to her... this is the trauma and the **** she went through she faced. You can't just abandon your traumas when that **** haunts you again and again. 

kUf0l3x.gif

Mods seriously need to do more when it comes to these idiots attacking someone’s mental health.

I agree with everything you posted :clap3:

@ATRL Feedback insulting a humans mental health should be apart of the ZTP

Click Clack
17 minutes ago, Delicious said:

girl BYE.

efce7ed72b19be63_rexfeatures_5669037hh.j

bitch :ahh: 

Lyrical.

A lot of you are disgusting. There was nothing wrong with what she said. The dramatics, but what's new.

To be fair she was asked about it, she didn’t bring it up. Still, she should’ve just said she completely sympathizes and wished his family well. Any other answer just seems a bit off, even if she didn’t mean anything by it. 

Gagaretha
4 hours ago, V3$$3L. said:

O-what-Hs?

kUf0l3x.gif

It stands for Obsessed Demi Haters 

SavagePapi

Did she even discuss DMX or was it her fishing for pity points?

kUf0l3x.gif

Mellark
2 hours ago, Revenge said:

Mods seriously need to do more when it comes to these idiots attacking someone’s mental health.

I agree with everything you posted :clap3:

@ATRL Feedback insulting a humans mental health should be apart of the ZTP

Content warning: Mention of sexual assault, addiction

I feel like most of these people who slandered Demi and disrespected her and her experience with dealing with a traumatic experience - have not dealt with this experience of traumatic situations. In the case of Demi, her struggles were visible through the public eye because she is a public figure. Saying that she needs to choose a new theme to stick to and abandon her situation with substance abuse is problematic. As a gay man who dealt with traumatic experiences, it's really problematic that this forum that is predominately gay men preach "YES KWEEN! SLAY MAMAS!" to the MPGs they love and idolize... but the problem is that y'all pick and choose who to do so with that but when it's a queer woman (Demi is openly queer) who is a victim from substance abuse and sexual assault... it's suddenly a problem to these gerls. 

For example, if you get assaulted and victim of harm, it will be a traumatic experience because you are fearful that it will happen again to you or avoid places because it brings back traumatic memories you want to avoid. 

kUf0l3x.gif

24 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Did she even discuss DMX or was it her fishing for pity points?

kUf0l3x.gif

Harvey Levin (TMZ) asked her the question about DMX and she responded, she didn't bring it up, Harvey did. 

kUf0l3x.gif

SavagePapi
19 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Harvey Levin (TMZ) asked her the question about DMX and she responded, she didn't bring it up, Harvey did. 

kUf0l3x.gif

Thank you for this. I didn't get to see the video. I'll watch it now.

I actually like her she's so harmless. I was just wondering if she mentioned anything about DMX.