Dr. Luke: Second victim appears

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

No, she said "abuser of women". 

She made it pretty clear she believes Kesha lied.

https://www.them.us/story/kim-petras-dr-luke

Literally. We know she LOVES Luke and has been seen going to parties with him and thanking him on her Instagram lives, despite the Kesha allegations, Bebe saying she feared of getting raped by him and his crew, and artists like Kelly Clarkson and P!nk calling him an emotional manipulator. She is the most entitled self-absorbed pop girl we have currently. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop culture

• TomTom2288

• Alfred

• keshasfillers

Can be Becky or can be Sofia Black, she was in Kemosabe with Doja and Becky and released an EP and then she dissapeared.

The7thStranger
8 hours ago, fountain said:

You know you live in a society that accepts rape culture when people are more concerned about false accusations than they are about the millions of sexual assaults, predators and rapists that get away free. 

Is that what you took away from my post? You know you live in a society that needs serious school reform when the people living in it lack basic reading comprehension skills. :supaspaz:

fountain
30 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Is that what you took away from my post? You know you live in a society that needs serious school reform when the people living in it lack basic reading comprehension skills. :supaspaz:

What great insight you must have when this pettiness is all you can resort to :deadbanana4: thank you for your attempts at contribution but you may need to come up with something a little more meaningful than this. You tried, I guess. 

TomTom2288

By the way, the second victim was already mentioned in Kesha's first amended California complaint from 2015.

For some reason, it kinda flew under the radar at that time, I think.

Y1x1u4B.png

IZILVD2.png

cS6DtPr.png

Edited by TomTom2288

ATRL still celebrates the success of Say So and its "rapist deluxe" remix.

Y'all have no room to talk

keshasfillers
15 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

By the way, the second victim was already mentioned in Kesha's first amended California complaint from 2015.

For some reason, it kinda flew under the radar at that time, I think.

Y1x1u4B.png

IZILVD2.png

JANE DOES?

TomTom2288
1 minute ago, keshasfillers said:

JANE DOES?

It is the placeholder for the name of the artist (they used it too in the documents in the OP).

Ocboy85
On 4/7/2021 at 1:20 PM, fountain said:

Dr Luke is a rapist, sexual predator and abuser, period. This unfortunately is no shock. 

Watch as some people come in here and still try to defend him. 

IMO All rapists, sexual predators and sexual abusers (Specially against minors and young children) etc deserves to be jailed for life & should get raped everyday by a gang and or stoned to death.

There is NO place in society for such disgusting monsters.

The7thStranger
43 minutes ago, fountain said:

What great insight you must have when this pettiness is all you can resort to :deadbanana4: thank you for your attempts at contribution but you may need to come up with something a little more meaningful than this. You tried, I guess. 

Lessons on petty from ATRL user fountain is just all too rich. You're accusing me of having my priorities out of whack based on your own false interpretation of what I said. Learn to read. I can't force the logic to enter your brain for you.

fountain
16 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Lessons on petty from ATRL user fountain is just all too rich. You're accusing me of having my priorities out of whack based on your own false interpretation of what I said. Learn to read. I can't force the logic to enter your brain for you.

Vice versa, but again your astute wisdom is truly appreciated. 

On 4/7/2021 at 10:47 PM, Pop culture said:

I never once mentioned the court. I said Dr Luke is innocent because he was not proven guilty, regardless of what the jury decides. Should any evidence arise that unequivocally implies he is a rapist, then I will call him a rapist. Until then he's innocent.

He’s not innocent if he raped her. 

39 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

He’s not innocent if he raped her. 

If there's no evidence, you can't say whether he raped her or not, so you should presume that he's innocent until evidence against him arises 

5 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

If there's no evidence, you can't say whether he raped her or not, so you should presume that he's innocent until evidence against him arises 

Sis, why are you going so hard for this rapist :deadbanana2:

On 4/8/2021 at 6:41 PM, Samsom said:

Can be Becky or can be Sofia Black, she was in Kemosabe with Doja and Becky and released an EP and then she dissapeared.

That's what I thought but then I saw he worked on her song in 2018.

3 hours ago, Pop culture said:

In reality he either raped her or he didn’t. What actually happened determines his innocence not a jury who were not there. If he’s a rapist, he is not innocent regardless of the outcome in court.

Affirming the innocence of a man whose actions you don’t know  is a huge assumption.

Edited by cliche_display
44 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

In reality he either raped her or he didn’t. What actually happened determines his innocence not a jury who were not there. If he’s a rapist, he is not innocent regardless of the outcome in court.

Affirming the innocence of a man whose actions you don’t know  is a huge assumption.

Proving that you didn't do something is much harder than accusing someone. I could say that you raped me and by your own logic it would be ok to end your career based on unproven allegations. This is what presumption of innocence avoids. Neither me nor the jury know who's telling the truth and who isn't, which is why the best thing to do is to refrain from calling someone a rapist or a liar until there's some concrete evidence to suggest that that might be the case

On 4/8/2021 at 11:49 AM, Ocboy85 said:

IMO All rapists, sexual predators and sexual abusers (Specially against minors and young children) etc deserves to be jailed for life & should get raped everyday by a gang and or stoned to death.

There is NO place in society for such disgusting monsters.

ok MJ stan lol

Call this a reach but there's a possibility it could've been Ava.

On her old Soundcloud page it mentioned that she's worked with Dr Luke's team, she also touches on something about this kind of abuse in an interview but didn't go into much detail. I will have to find the link to it, but there's a possibility and especially her working with Cirkut and he fell out with Luke etc etc

On 4/7/2021 at 12:36 PM, MrDog said:

All the victims should go forward immediately and court will decide whether the prosecuted is guilty or not.

Until proven guilty, he's innocent. That's how it works in most countries on Earth. 

Actually, Dr Luke could sue YOU for defamation. :giraffe:

Lol Dr Luke suing atrlers