Britney's dad hires Michael Jackson's manager for Britney

I’m sorry, why is Judge Penny still presiding over this case? It is clear that she does not have Britney’s best interests in mind. 

The whole court system is so corrupt.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Superbitch

• FloridaKilos

• frozemmm

Superbitch
1 hour ago, BGXKB said:

I’m sorry, why is Judge Penny still presiding over this case? It is clear that she does not have Britney’s best interests in mind. 

The whole court system is so corrupt.

She really doesn’t. It’s Infuriating... 

XtinaPetras

This is shady as hell, especially considering she earned $600 million and a lot of it seems to be gone. That is A LOT of money. 

#FreeBritney

• #FreeBritney Activist

Both Jamie & her previous manager, Larry Rudolph are on record saying Britney would “die” if she’s not in a conservatorship. Honestly, if it wasn’t for Britney’s fighting spirit & the publicity this has garnered, I’d have no hope. 

Now Matt Gaetz, one of the few congressmen who recently came out in favour of changing corrupt Cship laws, has conveniently found himself nationally defamed & fighting for his political life... there was also that one episode Netflix did of a docuseries that exposed Cship corruption & abuse in the USA, that they were forced to remove & is now nowhere to be found.

Some shady, shady **** is going on. 

Jeremiah

Isn't it needed a hearing for this? Why is she allowing Jamie's requests that quick and easy but all of Britney's get delayed and delayed and delayed again?

UnusualBoy

This whole is terrible, sad and exhausting, her dad is the biggest piece of trash! Hopefully one day he and all the scum that have benefited from this will pay all these crimes!

Grumpy Cat
3 hours ago, XtinaPetras said:

This is shady as hell, especially considering she earned $600 million and a lot of it seems to be gone. That is A LOT of money. 

#FreeBritney

She did and Lou Taylor registered a firm that have hundreds of millions. This is pure money laundering

Dolce Vita

chile this is so exhausting and just so sad...how much can one woman take 

gerardsuxx

I'm saying the only hope I have is he d word... can she get help from another country? because the us system is so corrupt :biblio:

On 4/8/2021 at 1:49 AM, Grumpy Cat said:

She did and Lou Taylor registered a firm that have hundreds of millions. This is pure money laundering

I'm honestly so mad and scared for her. I hope her BF is a good dude and can help look out for her. She deserves happiness and has given the world so much with her talent. 

On 4/7/2021 at 3:10 PM, Oktober Knight said:

Jamie needs to get hit by a car. He just keeps confirming how evil he truly is. 

For real. I hope he gets colon cancer for real this time or his liver fails from alcoholism. Whichever takes him quicker I don’t care. I would say I hope it’s slow and he suffers but that’ll just prolong his control over Britney. Jamie is worthless and is using up good air. 

Edited by woohoo