Taylor ties Adele

Michael196

yes Taylor, yes Adele, yes accolade :clap3:

And she will easily surpass it next week. She’s absolutely massive here, I hope 1989’s certification gets updated to Diamond some day. 

29 minutes ago, Leigh said:

And she will easily surpass it next week. She’s absolutely massive here, I hope 1989’s certification gets updated to Diamond some day. 

Her Canadian certifications are a mess. Reputation, Lover and folklore are all uncertified but for some reason evermore was certified gold.

Two TRUE legends. Others wish :clap3:

These legends :jonny: 

1989 being able to match or surpass 21 in terms of charting weeks in some territories (Ireland, Australia, Canada I think?) is so insane. 21 is arguably the biggest album of all time, considering its release climate :giraffe:

• ATRL Moderator

:deadbanana2::clap3:

Will pass it next week, also Lover is on top 15 :deadbanana4:

On 4/7/2021 at 9:51 AM, By the Water said:

Her Canadian certifications are a mess. Reputation, Lover and folklore are all uncertified but for some reason evermore was certified gold.

Red and Speak Now's certs have not been updated since May 2013 & June 2011 respectively.

On 4/7/2021 at 6:17 AM, Paranoid Android said:

The way she is going to ruin 1989's monster run in all the markets with the re-recording.

Ikr so annoying 

On 4/7/2021 at 11:17 AM, Paranoid Android said:

The way she is going to ruin 1989's monster run in all the markets with the re-recording.

:dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.