THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Doja Cat f/ SZA - "Kiss Me More"

RideOrDie

27 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Be scared more about Butter as their fans will do anything to block anyone deemed as a "threat"

its ok, i don't mind dem, i love how half this site r pressed over dem

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• dabunique

• NumbSoul

• dangerousalex

This song ended up being a big hit despite not peaking #1, that's what matters the most :clap3:

What kind of boost can we really expect during release week? Rapstar just gained 46 points during Polo G's album release week. 

Butter dropped 58 points, G4U dropped 33, and KMM gained 10. 

Butter 357 (-58)

G4U 354 (-33)

KMM 268 (+10) 

13 minutes ago, makeme said:

What kind of boost can we really expect during release week? Rapstar just gained 46 points during Polo G's album release week. 

Butter dropped 58 points, G4U dropped 33, and KMM gained 10. 

Butter 357 (-58)

G4U 354 (-33)

KMM 268 (+10) 

it's absolutely not gaining 100 points in 2 weeks so I have no clue what else there is to do but pray the album is an astronomical smash on streaming :toofunny2: 

rooting for the #1. BTS and that olivia girl had their moment.

I want this to hit #1 just one week so she can have multiple #1s.

BTS might fall harder but I'm sure she will have many potential #1s if she packages it right.

She has healthy steady streams and radio so there's plenty of room going forward.

3 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

it's absolutely not gaining 100 points in 2 weeks so I have no clue what else there is to do but pray the album is an astronomical smash on streaming :toofunny2: 

G4U dropped 90 points the past 2 weeks and Butter dropped 100. KMM might only need 50-60 more points to go #1. 

12 minutes ago, makeme said:

G4U dropped 90 points the past 2 weeks and Butter dropped 100. KMM might only need 50-60 more points to go #1. 

Well I guess we'll see how Planet Her performs and go from there :celestial5:

this is infectious. listening to it a few times after need to know got me singing along to it all day long.

smash, I hope they don't kill this off for YR because it deserves to be song of the summer :jamming:

I would love for this to reach #1 but with the BoTS seems unlikely, as soon as they see a song is having an edge over that flop song they will double the efforts

On 6/21/2021 at 2:44 PM, BigBangStan said:

i feel this will be the next #1 after Butter

Nah. BTS is releasing another single this July

On 6/28/2021 at 12:43 PM, dangerousalex said:

smash, I hope they don't kill this off for YR because it deserves to be song of the summer :jamming:

I don’t think You Right can outdo KMM commercially tbh. But I might be biased cause even though I like YR, I can’t lie that’s it’s arguably one of the year’s letdowns for me.

• 2 weeks later...