THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Doja Cat f/ SZA - "Kiss Me More"

RideOrDie

WAIT WHAT I just listened to Kiss Me More on Apple Music's playlist "Today's Hits" and they remastered/remixed SZA's verse and the ending of the song?!?!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• dabunique

• NumbSoul

• dangerousalex

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

I wonder if she's going to switch it up and go full rap on the next single since she's done the pop rhythmic singy type singles.

not with You Right but hopefully there's album tracks that are full rap

9 hours ago, Dephira said:

I hope this can go #1 on the Hot 100 :dancehall:

I’m going to say it’s not, just given the timeline.  

Since “You Right” will be the focus soon, and BTS and Olivia aren’t slowing down.  Unless they have an AMAZING remix planned (and a remix video to boot), I think we’re gonna have to settle for Top 5 peak.  

8 hours ago, professor2000 said:

I’m going to say it’s not, just given the timeline.  

Since “You Right” will be the focus soon, and BTS and Olivia aren’t slowing down.  Unless they have an AMAZING remix planned (and a remix video to boot), I think we’re gonna have to settle for Top 5 peak.  

Top 5 is still good!!

Doja I heart radio performance was so good. I think she is going to have a boom. 

Yeah, I think this is unfortunately not going #1, but it still did INCREDIBLY well and hopefully You Right avenges it :clap3: 

I’m fine with it not number one but I wanna keep it in da top 10 for da most 

needs an average of 4.35 million streams from now to be the fastest female collaboration overall (not only pop) to reach 400 million streams on Spotify

Omg y’all what is need to know :jonny2: she’s releasing on 6/11 hfjejfjejdjke

How high are we thinking the album could push this next week? Or is it too early to tell

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I say it of the Planet HER thread this could snatch #1 during album release week.... however when I said that I did not know that Ed Sheeran was releasing that same day lead single.  Anyway Top 3 is coming :party:

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I say it of the Planet HER thread this could snatch #1 during album release week.... however when I said that I did not know that Ed Sheeran was releasing that same day lead single.  Anyway Top 3 is coming :party:

do u really think Ed is as big as he was 5 years when SOY snatched us bald?

but yes Top 3 here we come

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

do u really think Ed is as big as he was 5 years when SOY snatched us bald?

but yes Top 3 here we come

I predict huge views at Youtube + he will probably get a radio deal + Playlist TTH & New Music Friday at #1

Didn't I Don't Care get big 1st day streams at Spotify?

It could work if they play their cards right. Radio will build up more by then plus if she performs it and discounts it :celestial5: but then again do billboard number ones even mean something nowadays 

Winston, another twitter account doing charts predictions, puts Kiss Me More at #04 (+3) for the US charts next week.

He's less accurate than TalkOfTheCharts, but they've been taking down lol

Top 5 on Radio with a huge green arrow, we a few weeks away from da number one spot if things continue

PH debut week will only benefit KMM

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Top 5 on Radio with a huge green arrow, we a few weeks away from da number one spot if things continue

PH debut week will only benefit KMM

It depends on when the Army are done mass buying and if Good 4 u drops more in up coming weeks but it's very possible. Its increasing in points while the other songs are dropping. 

1 minute ago, AMX said:

It depends on when the Army are done mass buying and if Good 4 u drops more in up coming weeks but it's very possible. Its increasing in points while the other songs are dropping. 

facts but i was talkin more about an airplay number one which neither Amala or Solana have so i'm excited