Jump to content
THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Doja Cat f/ SZA - "Kiss Me More"


RideOrDie
 Share

Recommended Posts

WAIT WHAT I just listened to Kiss Me More on Apple Music's playlist "Today's Hits" and they remastered/remixed SZA's verse and the ending of the song?!?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • professor2000

    70

  • dabunique

    307

  • NumbSoul

    94

  • dangerousalex

    87

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

 

I wonder if she's going to switch it up and go full rap on the next single since she's done the pop rhythmic singy type singles.

 

not with You Right but hopefully there's album tracks that are full rap

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dephira said:

I hope this can go #1 on the Hot 100 :dancehall:

I’m going to say it’s not, just given the timeline.  
 

Since “You Right” will be the focus soon, and BTS and Olivia aren’t slowing down.  Unless they have an AMAZING remix planned (and a remix video to boot), I think we’re gonna have to settle for Top 5 peak.  
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, professor2000 said:

I’m going to say it’s not, just given the timeline.  
 

Since “You Right” will be the focus soon, and BTS and Olivia aren’t slowing down.  Unless they have an AMAZING remix planned (and a remix video to boot), I think we’re gonna have to settle for Top 5 peak.  
 

Top 5 is still good!!

 

Doja I heart radio performance was so good. I think she is going to have a boom. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I think this is unfortunately not going #1, but it still did INCREDIBLY well and hopefully You Right avenges it :clap3: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m fine with it not number one but I wanna keep it in da top 10 for da most 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

needs an average of 4.35 million streams from now to be the fastest female collaboration overall (not only pop) to reach 400 million streams on Spotify

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Omg y’all what is need to know :jonny2: she’s releasing on 6/11 hfjejfjejdjke

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How high are we thinking the album could push this next week? Or is it too early to tell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

 

I say it of the Planet HER thread this could snatch #1 during album release week.... however when I said that I did not know that Ed Sheeran was releasing that same day lead single.  Anyway Top 3 is coming :party:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I say it of the Planet HER thread this could snatch #1 during album release week.... however when I said that I did not know that Ed Sheeran was releasing that same day lead single.  Anyway Top 3 is coming :party:

do u really think Ed is as big as he was 5 years when SOY snatched us bald?

 

but yes Top 3 here we come

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

do u really think Ed is as big as he was 5 years when SOY snatched us bald?

 

but yes Top 3 here we come

I predict huge views at Youtube + he will probably get a radio deal + Playlist TTH & New Music Friday at #1

 

Didn't I Don't Care get big 1st day streams at Spotify?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It could work if they play their cards right. Radio will build up more by then plus if she performs it and discounts it :celestial5: but then again do billboard number ones even mean something nowadays 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Winston, another twitter account doing charts predictions, puts Kiss Me More at #04 (+3) for the US charts next week.

 

He's less accurate than TalkOfTheCharts, but they've been taking down lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Top 5 on Radio with a huge green arrow, we a few weeks away from da number one spot if things continue

 

PH debut week will only benefit KMM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Top 5 on Radio with a huge green arrow, we a few weeks away from da number one spot if things continue

 

PH debut week will only benefit KMM

 

It depends on when the Army are done mass buying and if Good 4 u drops more in up coming weeks but it's very possible. Its increasing in points while the other songs are dropping. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AMX said:

 

It depends on when the Army are done mass buying and if Good 4 u drops more in up coming weeks but it's very possible. Its increasing in points while the other songs are dropping. 

 

 

 

facts but i was talkin more about an airplay number one which neither Amala or Solana have so i'm excited

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...