• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• dabunique

• NumbSoul

• dangerousalex

26 minutes ago, Crank_It_Up said:

Ugh, I was hoping Doja wouldn’t work with Dr. Luke anymore...

It’s not produced Dr Luke lol.  

25 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

It's whatever, sort of serving Target bonus track tbh :rip: I can see it growing on me but I'm disappointed that she isn't exactly coming for blood like I thought she would

This is not the only song coming pre album.  

9 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

It’s not produced Dr Luke lol.  

This is not the only song coming pre album.  

Did he actually help write it or did he steal the credit? 

Does this sample Physical? (Olivia Newton John's)? There's a line in there that sounds just like "let's get physical"

I like this a lot actually, it's not a summer bop necessarily but I like the relaxed melody and doja/sza have such soothing voices. This gives me kali uchis vibes which I'm noT mad about :fan:

1 hour ago, Crank_It_Up said:

Ugh, I was hoping Doja wouldn’t work with Dr. Luke anymore...

she has to pay him $1m+ penalties if he can't work on her album

THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD :wanda::jonny::jonny5: HOLY ****!

27 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

Does this sample Physical? (Olivia Newton John's)? There's a line in there that sounds just like "let's get physical"

mte. I think we'll know if it samples Physical at midnight tonight when the song's released and we can check for ourselves on spotify credits or sumn, idk.

You're talking about "Can you kiss me more" and "It's just principle", right? I loved these parts. 

I was kinda hopin' she'd sing "Can you kiss me more, kiss me more" and "It's just principle, principle" so it'd reminisce Physical even more 

Physical, Prisoner and KMM the holy trinity :fan::heart2::emofish:

3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Also how many pop songs are gonna be released that sound like they could be sampling Physical by Olivia Newton-John? :deadbanana:

I didn't even realize but it's true :toofunny3:

well I love them all so they can keep'em coming

I mean it's ok I guess. It's definitely remiscent of Say So. I wanted something more urban, picking up where Streets left off but this will do.

Its growing on me, I think SZA should’ve had the second verse though with Doja rapping at the end

4 hours ago, Royal King said:

kinda sounds like say so. I was hoping for more of a rap song but it's cute.

totally agreed. its not interesting at all but its cute and probably its her most radio friendly song ever.

• #FreeBritney Activist

It's cheap, addictive, boring, catchy, predictable, excellent. All at the same time.

I was definitely expecting something way more upbeat from her to start the new era, but I'm dying at the fact that she basically released an acoustic/chill version of Say So that I'll end up listening until my ears throw up just like I did with that song. 

Dr.Luke's melodies are STILL some of the best in the whole pop industry.

I love this, I was waiting to officially listen to it on my Spotify before I comment. 

(Wish it was a bit shorter tbh)

I thought they would go with a banger/twerk bop for the lead tbh but I am not mad about this at all. Chill Doja is a whole vibe.

SZA slayed:alexz:

√ó
√ó