HDD: Fearless TV headed for #1 debut

DesiredConsternation

6 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

the point was to **** scooter i get it, but you are compromising fans to give up reocrdings they have loved for years in order to have a version of love story with chopped voclas, static noise and gliches - while making a big lead up without strategy behing it only to pile up pre-orders since the secong week will be dry

LSTV is fine though, what are you talking about? You're literally the first person I've seen complaining about this. :deadbanana2:

The song wasn't rushed either. She confirmed she had already begun re-recording in Nov 2020 so it's presumable that she's been at it for a few months at this point, and since the song dropped Feb 2021, it's pretty safe to say that equals to 6 months of work time which is more than enough for a song that was already fully written and composed to begin with. 

Also the idea of Taylor doing this for money makes no sense. She's doing all this work when it's pretty obvious that this 13 year old album was never going to sell that well, and as you've already mentioned yourself, the second week will be dry. Where's the money? :rip:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesiredConsternation

• Headlock

• Holiest Dreams

• Severus Snape

The fumes in here already are TOXIC. So delicious :jonny:  

When she has the biggest debut since evermore with this :rip: 

40 minutes ago, allforyou said:

This was pretty obvious... there's no

competition that week

It already has 100k pre orders lol, even if there was “competition” it would be no match for her

48 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

congrats but i'm not feeling this release. hope 1989 and the rest come out like evermore and folklore. this was so unauthentic and really made me see her money hungry vibe i don't enjoy. glad she's aiming at #1 but i've been staning since SN in 2011 and this is too much. 

Please unstan

OT: Her 9th #1 :clap3: Will break her tie with MJ for weeks at #1

wtf is money hungry about this release? :rip: some of you are so ugly. Anyway congratulations to her :clap3:

Not bad for an already Diamond-certified album. :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

while making a big lead up without strategy behing it only to pile up pre-orders since the secong week will be dry

The strategy for this era was very obvious...

Release love story around valentines day and hope it becomes a seasonal classic 

At the same time announce the rerecordings with a date far away so we can clean up the messy glitchy vocals and production errors.

Love story was rushed but the rest of the album isn't.

I trust her.

31 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

It already has 100k pre orders lol, even if there was “competition” it would be no match for her

sauce for the pre orders? 

9 minutes ago, Taylena said:

sauce for the pre orders? 

Based on website orders tracking and estimations from other sites (like Target pre orders etc)

Probably is over 100k tbh

:clap3: Queen of #1

I can't stand "swifties" like THAT just unstan if you're that pressed over a simple damn rerecording. No ones forcing u to buy or listen to ****. The original will always be there. :rip:

Love Story tv literally sounds great. In the beginning u can notice the differences but after a few listens it's literally fine. As if the OG doesnt have its flaws pffff....

Having a 2 month dry ass rollout with preorders to get cds ready for 1st week is considered "money hungry" now?? :zzz: 

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

congrats but i'm not feeling this release. hope 1989 and the rest come out like evermore and folklore. this was so unauthentic and really made me see her money hungry vibe i don't enjoy. glad she's aiming at #1 but i've been staning since SN in 2011 and this is too much. 

You clearly don’t understand the point of the re-recordings then.

Nobody is forcing you to stan Taylor. If it upsets you this much just stop, it’s really that easy :swan:

Edited by Headlock

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

Why this comment gave me strong Dean Browning (Twitter “Black gay man”) vibe?

2 hours ago, rebeltwat said:

wtf is money hungry about this release? :rip: some of you are so ugly. Anyway congratulations to her :clap3:

what isn't money hungry about it? why else would she be doing it lol

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Based on website orders tracking and estimations from other sites (like Target pre orders etc)

Probably is over 100k tbh

Are the physical pre-orders getting shipped on release week? Because if yes, then I’m afraid that this is gonna debut on par, if not higher than evermore :dies:

19 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

what isn't money hungry about it? why else would she be doing it lol

You are not entitled to such comments since all the needed information is out here and we all know it

1 hour ago, JawBreaker said:

I can't stand "swifties" like THAT just unstan if you're that pressed over a simple damn rerecording. No ones forcing u to buy or listen to ****. The original will always be there. :rip:

Love Story tv literally sounds great. In the beginning u can notice the differences but after a few listens it's literally fine. As if the OG doesnt have its flaws pffff....

Having a 2 month dry ass rollout with preorders to get cds ready for 1st week is considered "money hungry" now?? :zzz: 

Fck rep and fck all the trash it inserted to this fanbase! Truly a stain despite a few amazing songs but it could’ve been avoided if it wasn’t for some other trash!

25 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

You are not entitled to such comments since all the needed information is out here and we all know it

What?

26 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Is she not doing it to get control of her masters or something? 

4 hours ago, Forevermore. said:

WAIT she could end up with 13 #1 albums from the re-recordings.. and then get ANOTHER #1 from TS10 :deadbanana2:

:coffee:

amazing for someone who was over thanks to Lover according to atrl

the haters gonna hate

as they always do

Not "money hungry" :rip: If she wants money she could easily milk the hell out of the folklore era given how it was a smashing success from the get go but no she decided to spend her time rerecording 100+ of her songs of the past 15 years one by one.

If it does, it would be her 2nd #1 album for 2021 already :rip:

If she manages to 
put 2 more re-recordings to #1 this year, she'd not only tie Barbra for the most #1 albums by a female artist ever, but also tie the record for most #1 albums in a calendar year with 4 :rip:

8 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Is she not doing it to get control of her masters or something? 

masters = money ?:huh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.