• family.guy123

• Headlock

• Severus Snape

Water is wet

The second weeks sales are gonna be :cupid:

1 minute ago, Edibles. said:

It's a re-recording of a 13 year old album for ****s sake :rip:

congrats but i'm not feeling this release. hope 1989 and the rest come out like evermore and folklore. this was so unauthentic and really made me see her money hungry vibe i don't enjoy. glad she's aiming at #1 but i've been staning since SN in 2011 and this is too much. 

4 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Certainly higher than your fave's debut week if they were to do a similar move

The fumes already :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Severus Snape said:

congrats but i'm not feeling this release. hope 1989 and the rest come out like evermore and folklore. this was so unauthentic and really made me see her money hungry vibe i don't enjoy. glad she's aiming at #1 but i've been staning since SN in 2011 and this is too much. 

What exactly did she do that was money hungry? she didn't release singles or promote the album literally anywhere? In before you say it's because she released physical editions of the album. 

Just now, Severus Snape said:

Same 

I wish she focuses in her next album, this re-releases are a waste of time, not even excited about the new tracks cause the one with Marren Morris SUCKED. 

I can’t believe she didn’t push Evermore for this mess :skull: 

UGH I just wish she released self titled first so she got that to #1

Just now, DesiredConsternation said:

What exactly did she do that was money hungry? she didn't release singles or promote the album literally anywhere? In before you say it's because she released physical editions of the album. 

she saw the opportunity and milked it, she is capable of a surprise release and still debut at #1 while still sabotaging scootter, yet she made this lead up when she already had the record done

Just now, Severus Snape said:

she saw the opportunity and milked it, she is capable of a surprise release and still debut at #1 while still sabotaging scootter, yet she made this lead up when she already had the record done

You're not entitled to a surprise release:rip: besides it's not like you know what the rest of her schedule looks like. Maybe she waited to release it so there won't even be a longer release time between this and the next rerecording

Sook

Nicki-Minaj.jpg

11 minutes ago, Stellars said:

It's a re-recording of a 13 year old album for ****s sake :rip:

mte :skull: people hold Taylor to such impossibly high standards 

12 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I don’t think your a fan if you don’t understand the point of these re-recordings

however I do understand your frustrations. I think we all want a true fleshed out ERA from Taylor with amazing singles and an amazing rollout however she should regain control over her art first and then continue doing what she likes

Just now, DesiredConsternation said:

You're not entitled to a surprise release:rip: besides it's not like you know what the rest of her schedule looks like. Maybe she waited to release it so there won't even be a longer release time between this and the next rerecording

i'm not ssying i deserve a re-recording, in fact i'll keep the old version if the production is as bad and rushed as LSTV :cupid: i'm just saying it feels forced and i'm lowkey tired I've always liked how much of a bussines woman she is, but she made this all about art when that clearly isn't what she's going for, you just dont put out a re-recording you love so much with static noise and chopped vocals, really takes away the point

WAIT she could end up with 13 #1 albums from the re-recordings.. and then get ANOTHER #1 from TS10 :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I don’t think your a fan if you don’t understand the point of these re-recordings

however I do understand your frustrations. I think we all want a true fleshed out ERA from Taylor with amazing singles and an amazing rollout however she should regain control over her art first and then continue doing what she likes

the point was to **** scooter i get it, but you are compromising fans to give up reocrdings they have loved for years in order to have a version of love story with chopped voclas, static noise and gliches - while making a big lead up without strategy behing it only to pile up pre-orders since the secong week will be dry

This prediction kinda premature but is it possible they have the pre-order number? :celestial5:

"She's money hungry. She milked it"

Then, proceed to say "She let the second week dry. She has no strategy"

:psyduck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.