Khalid’s Free Spirit era gets updated US certifications

nooniebao

Felt like Gold at most. How tf did he even manage above platinum :deadbanana4: stale album, every other song sounded the same

1 minute ago, IAMDOM said:

Felt like Gold at most. How tf did he even manage above platinum :deadbanana4: stale album, every other song sounded the same

He’s lowkey huge in the States and many other big markets. Several multi platinum singles of his own and across his many collaborations and features for other artists.

his success continues to impress me :clap3:love that for him!

Better 6x Platinum and Talk 5x Platinum  :eek:  (I thought Talk would be higher than Better)

"Better" 6x Platinum, what? That's huge! Thought it'd be like 4x maximum.

"Talk" was huge.

2 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

"Talk" was huge.

Yeah, I could’ve sworn Talk had performed better during its run as a single compared to Better. Maybe the latter has better recurring streams. I’d be interested to check now.

10 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Yeah, I could’ve sworn Talk had performed better during its run as a single compared to Better. Maybe the latter has better recurring streams. I’d be interested to check now.

Talk was much bigger on radio, especially Pop radio. I think Better was released earlier

congrats, I've always liked him even if this didnt live up to his debut :clap3:

3 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

"Talk" was huge.

On radio, yeah 

Better won :clap3:

On 4/6/2021 at 3:26 PM, IAMDOM said:

Seethe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.