Demi To Chart Two Songs on Hot 100 Following Album Release

wehavetostan

• ATRL Moderator

With the release of 'Dancing with the Devil... the Art of Starting Over', two tracks from the album are predicted to chart on the Hot 100.

Met Him Last Night (feat. Ariana Grande) - #73

Dancing With The Devil - #96

These would become the 5th and 6th songs to chart from the album, following Anyone at 34, I Love Me at 18, I'm Ready (with Sam Smith) at 36, and OK Not To Be OK (with Marshmello) at 36.

Edited by wehavetostan

Just now, wehavetostan said:

With the release of 'Dancing with the Devil... the Art of Starting Over', two tracks from the album are predicted to chart on the Hot 100.

Met Him Last Night (feat. Ariana Grande) - #73

Dancing With The Devil - #96

These would become the 4th and 5th songs to chart from the album, following I Love Me at 18, I'm Ready (with Sam Smith) at 36, and OK Not To Be OK (with Marshmello) at 36.

Not to forget Anyone at #34 too.

For her, this is good :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Hector said:

Not to forget Anyone at #34 too.

thank you, corrected!

Now we need them to send MHLN to radio 

And add DWTD to some playlist 

:clap3:

Please tell me MHLN is not going to peak lower than Monopoly, Ariana's collab with Victoria Monet

• ATRL Moderator

22 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

These would become the 5th and 6th songs to chart from the album, following Anyone at 34, I Love Me at 18, I'm Ready (with Sam Smith) at 36, and OK Not To Be OK (with Marshmello) at 36.

I Love Me, I'm Ready and ONTBO are on the album?

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, ariananext said:

I Love Me, I'm Ready and ONTBO are on the album?

They are on the Expanded Edition:

Just now, kelly-clarkson said:

Mess I didn't even see this, I go away for a couple days and come back to a thousand news

Winston is the least reliable of all the predictors, at least wait until TOTC comes out with their predictions

17 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Oh if we're counting expanded editions then Rare was a smash I'm here for this 

I know this album clearly wasn't made for the charts, but I am shocked at how bad these predictions are. I was shocked DWTD didn't even chart on the Hot 100 last week, and now it's only gonna be #96 with the music video release? :skull: Scooter sweetie. IDK why anyone else even bothers signing with him because all he cares about is Ariana and Bieber. He just lets all of his other artists flop.

scooter spent all his payola money on peaches i guess

im glad her album will debut in the top 10 at least.

This is good! 

She deserves so much more nonetheless.

FAKE NEWS! I've received an e-mail from Christina Medina of BB and she told me California Sober is actually #1, the real numbers come on Sunday.

1759398488_demilovatoatrl.thumb.gif.2c1e

Thinking Of You
36 minutes ago, zach said:

IDK why anyone else even bothers signing with him because all he cares about is Ariana and Bieber. He just lets all of his other artists flop.

This makes zero sense. If the GP isn’t here for the music, there’s isn’t much you can do as a manager. 

49 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

But this count for both Demi and Sam Smiths albums? I remember some people in atrl says counts for the billboard streaming equivalents increasing it's streams but goes for the album wich is selling more currently lol

I don't understand how Demi is flopping so hard. I thought top 10 was in the bag nnn

I've been streaming the album a lot this week. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.