Twin Peaks: Season 3

Bxtch

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Assassin said:

4 hour premiere? I read 2.

TWIN PEAKS, the 18-part limited event series will debut with a two-part premiere on Sunday, May 21 at 9PM ET/PT. Immediately following the premiere, SHOWTIME subscribers will have access to the third and fourth parts, exclusively across the SHOWTIME streaming service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME® and SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®. In its second week, TWIN PEAKS will air the third and fourth parts back-to-back on the linear network, starting at 9 p.m. ET/PT, followed by one-hour parts in subsequent weeks. 

Just now, twinkpeaks said:

TWIN PEAKS, the 18-part limited event series will debut with a two-part premiere on Sunday, May 21 at 9PM ET/PT. Immediately following the premiere, SHOWTIME subscribers will have access to the third and fourth parts, exclusively across the SHOWTIME streaming service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME® and SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®. In its second week, TWIN PEAKS will air the third and fourth parts back-to-back on the linear network, starting at 9 p.m. ET/PT, followed by one-hour parts in subsequent weeks. 

Oh, I thought they were airing 4 hour straight on Showtime, which would be too much.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely will check this seri before this new season. I heard so much great things about it and i always love cult classic.

Playa Playa

Ruth Radelet was included in the new casts list and now Chromatics are somehow involved in the show :duca:

44 minutes ago, Playa Playa said:

Ruth Radelet was included in the new casts list and now Chromatics are somehow involved in the show :duca:

Can't wait for their stuff - The soundtrack is gonna be so good!  

Horizon Flame

Too bad Piper Laurie isn't returning. She didn't even know why except to theorize that the show would be darker and her character was too goofy. Laura Dern said the new episodes are hilarious, so that destroys that theory. Piper was awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.03.2017 at 2:18 AM, peroxideblonde said:

i really don't have time to watch the old one (it's ok i hope) but i want to try this

watch fire walk with me at least :cm:

On 23/1/2017 at 1:41 AM, MaRy said:

this scene on the other end is ridiculous, his voice :ahh:

i love this scene and song. and how after this bob appears and it turns into one of the creepiest scenes ever :deadbanana3:

32 minutes ago, twinkpeaks said:

2 months :duca:

C7d2VMdVwAELExJ.jpg

Not 3 essential TP symbols in one - That's so clever :deadbanana2:

On 26/2/2017 at 1:22 AM, Superbitch said:

Season two it's dragging too much I'm like on ep 19 but it's dragging. 

the three last episodes are worth it. believe me

Archived