Kardashians try and scrub unflattering Khloe photo from web

Micellinik

Beyonce-min.jpgTwitter needs to get their priorities in check. Twitter doesn’t give a damn when someone is being doxxed or facing targeted harassment but they jump right into action because a celeb doesn’t like a pic?

it reminds me of when Beyoncé’s team tried and failed to get those ugly ass pics of her removed.

Edited by Micellinik
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FameFatale

• Sesame

• @michael

• BGXKB

Control1986
On 4/5/2021 at 9:36 PM, BOOMBAYAH said:

This. Actually unflattering photos of Kylie and Kim “leak” all the time and there’s no attempt to “wipe” them from the internet. This is a very sneaky publicity stunt. Either they got the best (seemingly) unphotoshopped image of Khloe to “leak” in order for people to think she looks fine without the photoshopping, or Khloe’s team is just bored and wanted to build up traction for her.  

You're the only person in the thread to get it. They want people to say, oh she look fine. They are using that to make people talk. 

butterflymimi

It literally isn’t unflattering, I think she looks better than an edited mess

FameFatale

The way the pictures on this thread were deleted too :deadbanana2:

RyuHinode
2 hours ago, Micellinik said:

Beyonce-min.jpgTwitter needs to get their priorities in check. Twitter doesn’t give a damn when someone is being doxxed or facing targeted harassment but they jump right into action because a celeb doesn’t like a pic?

it reminds me of when Beyoncé’s team tried and failed to get those ugly ass pics of her removed.

is that really Bey pic? i always thought that was WWE Raw player pic

On 4/6/2021 at 12:36 AM, BOOMBAYAH said:

This. Actually unflattering photos of Kylie and Kim “leak” all the time and there’s no attempt to “wipe” them from the internet. This is a very sneaky publicity stunt. Either they got the best (seemingly) unphotoshopped image of Khloe to “leak” in order for people to think she looks fine without the photoshopping, or Khloe’s team is just bored and wanted to build up traction for her.  

wait... the devil works hard but Kris Jenner works harder :rip: this makes total sense mess

Khloe has chimed in

"When someone takes a photo of you that isn't flattering and then shares it to the world - you should have every right to ask for it to not be shared - regardless of who you are," Kardashian wrote in an Instagram post. She also shared a live video of her unedited body to show "all this isn't photoshopped," as she wrote in a comment on the social media platform.

. "In truth, the pressure, constant ridicule and judgment my entire life to be perfect and to meet other's standards of how I should look has been too much to bear," she wrote in the Instagram post. "'Khloe is the fat sister.' 'Khloe is the ugly sister.'... Should I go on?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnn.com/style/amp/khloe-kardashian-unedited-bikini-photo/index.html

Edited by Rv1709

The gays on here saying she looks normal and fine and trashing the family for setting unrealistic standards when the standards they have for men are even less realistic + shame anyone who's body isn't a chris hemsworth type of body for a hobby :bibliahh:

That's actually the best she's ever looked :rip: She looks lovely in that pic, that family has such a distorted sense of their appearance that no wonder they ended up with so many issues, surgery and filter obsession