• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DearSociety13

• lovedaddy

• Pink Ranger

• PopFan1996

10 minutes ago, Winged said:

That’s where Demi’s signed albums bundles are... 

7-ABAE5-AC-E72-C-4-DB8-822-B-BDD467993-D

67 results in the UK only posters and CDs...

and Snuts have only 10 excluding 6 signed 7” single and EP

65-C45817-F390-4381-916-C-1-A234-E51-D92

Well done Snuts ! :clap3:

Wow the demand :clap3:

Amazing result for Demi

4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

girl tour bundles are more impactful than anything Demi did. Those discounts on iTunes and Amazon mean **** considering digital sales are dead. :rip: 

Also imagine selling a tour tickets at 16 dollars :ahh:

8 minutes ago, Winged said:

lots of new indie artists

Not you comparing them to indie artists when they have a whole a*ss label and management 

Says a lot about who is  the real #1

Congrats to the Snuts and all Little Snutsters.

lana.jpg?width=375.1184834123223&height=

Congrats the Snuts ! This thread made me aware of them so I bought their #1 album last minute I'm 1 of 272 that made the difference:clap:

55 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

I think you're confusing her with yourself. Then why are you so obsessed with her? :clown: seethe, ODH!

OT: Demi queen :clap3:

I never claimed to be iconic and a household name nor am I the topic of discussion in this thread :)

OT: congrats to The Snuts :clap3:

The Snuts :clap3:true talent always wins :fan:

this thread 

lana-del-rey-number-1-award-norman-f-king-rockwell-press.jpg

2 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

Just for context

Ex acts latest albums in the UK charts :

#1 Positions : 27,500

#2 DWTDTAOSO : 20,180
#3 Rare : 17,661
#4 Plastic Hearts : 15,318

wait :jonny:

2 hours ago, VeniceBeach said:

We love some fights. But don't forget Lana has album that sold more than all Demi's albums combined. Different levels, you know, compare Demi to Marina Diamandis or whatever :celestial3:

Demi has outdone lana in every single commercial metric there is so don’t even try it :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

Demi has outdone lana in every single commercial metric there is so don’t even try it :bibliahh:

girl, take the L and GTFO

lana.jpg?width=375.1184834123223&height=

9 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

She's not, open the schools asap. Born To Die is bigger than Demetria's album discography combined. Tells a lot :-*

2 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

She's not, open the schools asap. Born To Die is bigger than Demetria's album discography combined. Tells a lot :-*

:nicole2: Lana hasn’t seen a platinum certification since UV so yes it does tell a lot of we’re using 10 year old albums to argue about current success 

17 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

? Born to Die alone is like the longest charting album of the 2010s besides Adele and Taylor :toofunny3:

____ 

congrats The Snuts! :clap: #1! 

3 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

:nicole2: Lana hasn’t seen a platinum certification since UV so yes it does tell a lot of we’re using 10 year old albums to argue about current success 

Yes, Born To Die is currently charting on BB200. Do I need to quote you when BTD will be higher than latest Demetria's album there? See you in few months x
And your statement is not true, educate yourself and listen to Lana's 4 albums with more than 1b streams on Spotify (without payola and TTH, unlike someone). :1stplace:

3 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

? Born to Die alone is like the longest charting album of the 2010s besides Adele and Taylor :toofunny3:

____ 

congrats The Snuts! :clap: #1! 

And that’s the only thing she outdoes demi in? :coffee: 

3 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Yes, Born To Die is currently charting on BB200. Do I need to quote you when BTD will be higher than latest Demetria's album there? See you in few months x
And your statement is not true, educate yourself and listen to Lana's 4 albums with more than 1b streams on Spotify (without payola and TTH, unlike someone). :1stplace:

like i said i don’t care about a 10 year old album she still outdoes her in every other metric and two of demi’s 1B+ albums weren’t even released during the peak of streaming for TTH/payola so yet again another fail but i’m sure you’re gonna tell me another tidbit about BTD because it’s the only display of commercial success she’s had

:cm:  please don’t reply to me again either this argument is going one way 

anyways to bring the conversation back to demi, its kind of exciting to see her increase in the UK with each release + this being her best album. might not be a STOMP but a stomp :johnald: 

i hope her team sets up something cute for the uk fans but knowing them.... :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

And that’s the only thing she outdoes demi in? :coffee: 

like i said i don’t care about a 10 year old album she still outdoes her in every other metric and two of demi’s 1B+ albums weren’t even released during the peak of streaming for TTH/payola so yet again another fail but i’m sure you’re gonna tell me another tidbit about BTD because it’s the only display of commercial success she’s had

:cm:  please don’t reply to me again either this argument is going one way 

I can see why you are so mad cuz supposed pop star can't stand against alternative artist. Bye! :deadbanana4: 

Spoiler

And don't look at Ultraviolence numbers - it sold more than every album released by Demetria. ?

38 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

now why are you setting her up 

VeniceBeach

so, did everyone like the chicken :smiley:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning...

Just kidding, congrats to The Snuts  :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.