Is Bazzi the least problematic white boy?

Sweet Sexy Savage

Bazzi  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do we claim him?

• Yes, we do. Chet Hanks who?
    • No, he will not get away with his Taylor Swift comment in 2018

duybeeGAshantiGA

He has a beautìul face tho thats it

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brainmaniac

• frozemmm

• Michael196

• Insanity

Sweet Sexy Savage
3 hours ago, Sesame said:

Didn’t he collab with a racist? 

And this was before her racial healing sessions too

judC4sF.jpg

• #FreeBritney Activist

No? Are you forgetting the way he came for Taylor by saying “nobody buys her albums” months after she debuted with over a million copies? He had the nerve to come for her when he was the opening act for Taylor’s opening act. :rip: 

brainmaniac
1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

oh no no, I'm not gonna dive in this conversation, I just recommend that you check the background behind something, before you bring it up at all, and regarding the actual thread topic... I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't know what I was talking about!

Bazzi insulting Taylor Swift doesn’t negate his background :skull:

Edited by brainmaniac
Pendulum
5 hours ago, Legendary said:

who's gonna tell him?

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
5 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

Most Arabs don’t identity as white even if they look white, so there’s no need to “Oh Honey” him 

he is still white.

brainmaniac
20 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

he is still white.

Again, most Arabs don’t identify as white and even most people of other races are not going to view Arabs as white 

brainmaniac
3 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Arab isn't really a race category but it's basically treated as one. Many arabs are Caucasian but they aren't considered white in the same way that Irish people or Italians didn't used to be considered white. 

Yeah, some people in this thread really think Arabs are viewed and treated like white people in the US :skull:

And even Arabs themselves have been fighting the government for years to get a racial category officially created for the census because none of the current racial options fit them 

https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-me-census-middle-east-north-africa-race/

Edited by brainmaniac
  • #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
3 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Again, most Arabs don’t identify as white and even most people of other races are not going to view Arabs as white 

I can identify as a cucumber. He is still white and is actually rightfullt seen as such, just like an Irish person of white colour is also white.

Miracle

He doesn't seem to be problematic but he's the most boring person I know. We'll see.

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
Just now, brainmaniac said:

Yeah, some people in this thread if they really think Arabs are viewed and treated like white people in the US :skull:

And even Arabs themselves have been fighting the government for years to get a racial category officially created for the census because none of the current racial options fit them 

https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-me-census-middle-east-north-africa-race/

Pls no one even knew he was arab, he was the one screaming at the top of his lungs:rip:

What you’re referring to is mostly mixed race arabs, who have a different skin colour and indeed suffer from prejudice. He is treated like any other white person in America because *guess what* he is a white person.

brainmaniac
Just now, frozemmm said:

I can identify as a cucumber. He is still white and is actually rightfullt seen as such, just like an Irish person of white colour is also white.

Arabs & Middle Eastern people are not treated the same as White Americans of an Irish descent in US society and you’re lying to yourself if you think they are

• #FreeBritney Activist
Insanity

I mean I've never heard any negative press on him 

• #FreeBritney Activist
7 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

This. I'm Lebanese. I don't identify as white. I don't think anyone in my social circle would identify me as white, I'd just be labelled "middle eastern", which isn't a race, but technically neither is "white". I guess some could fall under the umbrella of "Caucasian", but there is a world of difference in culture, appearance, language, geography, privilege and social experience. So, these labels are meaningless. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Insanity
6 hours ago, Legendary said:

Hes Lebanese? Never knew. 

What Taylor xonnent did he make?

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Arabs & Middle Eastern people are not treated the same as White Americans of an Irish descent in US society and you’re lying to yourself if you think they are

Correction: POC arabs and middle eastern people are not treated as nicely as white Americans.

This guy was born and raised in America. Is whiter than most white people. His whole mother is American. He is white boo. And he gets treated just like any white American or white Irish like the white lebanese he is.

Edited by frozemmm
brainmaniac
1 minute ago, frozemmm said:

Pls no one even knew he was arab, he was the one screaming at the top of his lungs:rip:

What you’re referring to is mostly mixed race arabs, who have a different skin colour and indeed suffer from prejudice. He is treated like any other white person in America because *guess what* he is a white person.

His last name which he uses as his stage name as literally an Arabic name :skull: Just because you were ignorant doesn’t mean no one knew 

You don’t have to have dark skin to belong to a racial category or suffer prejudice based on your background :rip:

Michael196
1 hour ago, brainmaniac said:

Bazzi insulting Taylor Swift doesn’t negate his background :skull:

OK, since you're not getting my point, let me put it this way!

IF YOU WERE A WHITE ARAB, AND HAD ACTUAL MORALS, YOU'D KNOW DAMN WELL THAT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THAT CARD TO VICTIMIZE YOURSELF -ESPECCIALLY- WHEN YOU ACT THE WAY HE DOES, SINCE YOU'RE NOT BEING JUDGED BY YOUR LOOKS WHEREVER THE FCK YOU ARE, AND THAT'S CALLED PRIVLIGE! WHEN ACTUAL PEOPLE ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BASED ON THEIR LOOKS AND HE'S NOT ONE OF THEM!

and I didn't say anything about Taylor other than that she was ONE of the reasons why op is wrong.

brainmaniac
3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

This. I'm Lebanese. I don't identify as white. I don't think anyone in my social circle would identify me as white, I'd just be labelled "middle eastern", which isn't a race, but technically neither is "white". I guess some could fall under the umbrella of "Caucasian", but there is a world of difference in culture, appearance, language, geography, privilege and social experience. So, these labels are meaningless. 

Exactly :clap3:I can’t at all these people who aren’t even Lebanese trying to speak over the experience of actual Lebanese people 

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

His last name which he uses as his stage name as literally an Arabic name :skull: Just because you were ignorant doesn’t mean no one knew 

You don’t have to have dark skin to belong to a racial category or suffer prejudice based on your background :rip:

Is that why he still had to scream out his lungs that he is NOT WHITE! “I AM ARABIC, IM NOT THE TYPICAL WHITE MAM AHA!!!11!1!11!”:bibliahh:

Clearly it was not obvious he was arabic. He is a white arabic like there are white latinos, white irish, white french, etc etc:bibliahh:

He is a white man. And I just realised he was raised and born in America and even his mother is full American. By your logic the Kardashians are not white. Whew chile the ignorance shows:deadbanana4:

You will have to accept this white man you are a fan of is indeed a white privileged (born and bred) half American:alexz2:

Edited by frozemmm
brainmaniac
9 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

Correction: POC arabs and middle eastern people are not treated as nicely as white Americans.

This guy was born and raised in America. Is whiter than most white people. His whole mother is American. He is white boo. And he gets treated just like any white American or white Irish like the white lebanese he is.

Again you need to stop being ignorant and speaking over the voices of ACTUAL Lesbanse people like FOCK when they state that Lebanese people don’t identify as white nor experience the same privilege as those of white European descent 

11 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Edited by brainmaniac
brainmaniac
2 minutes ago, frozemmm said:

Is that why he still had to scream out his lungs that he is NOT WHITE! “I AM ARABIC, IM NOT THE TYPICAL WHITE MAM AHA!!!11!1!11!”:bibliahh:

Clearly it was not obvious he was arabic. He is a white arabic like there are white latinos, white irish, white french, etc etc:bibliahh:

He is a white man. And I just realised he was raised and born in America and even his mother is full American. By your logic the Kardashians are not white. Whew chile the ignorance shows:deadbanana4:

You will have to accept this white man you are a fan of is indeed a white privileged (born and bred) half American:alexz2:

What in this Full American nonsense? As if his mother being American dictates his race :lmao:

The only one who sounds ignorant in this thread is you :ahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
frozemmm
Just now, brainmaniac said:

Again you need to stop being ignorant and speaking over the voices of ACTUAL Lesbanse people like FOCK when they state that Lebanese people don’t identify as white nor experience the same privilege as those of white European descent 

people 

The only ignorant here is yourself sweetie. My point you can still be a white Lebanese. That guy is actually half American, so he is officially a white privileged American male. You can keep on fuming and tagging users twice in hopes they back up your claims but it’s the truth:deadbanana4: