Olivia Rodrigo - "deja vu"

BuzzCharts

Between the album drop, HSMTMTS S2, and potential SNL season finale performance - May will be the month of Olivia Rodrigo.  The timing for all this couldn't be more perfect.  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• FAN

• messybottom

• jijie101

9 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

Between the album drop, HSMTMTS S2, and potential SNL season finale performance - May will be the month of Olivia Rodrigo.  The timing for all this couldn't be more perfect.  

The only thing bigger would be if she had a secret high profile collab released as the third single with the album :eek:

Baby Judas
1 minute ago, FAN said:

The only thing bigger would be if she had a secret high profile collab released as the third single with the album :eek:

Your unto something. I won't be surprised if we get a swift collab. Both are kissing each other's asses lately. :eli: 

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

Your unto something. I won't be surprised if we get a swift collab. Both are kissing each other's asses lately. :eli: 

Tbh I don’t know how they would collab without it sounding corny due to the huge age difference but I’m here for another Me Against The Music :eli:

QueenofCopyPaste

She's really making history isnt she :eek:

Ampersand13

Driver’s License is her Comlicated

Deja Vu is her Sk8er Boi

Third single is gong to be a f-ing collapse a la I’m With You

I speak it into existence :WAP:

private radio
4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Deja Vu is her Sk8er Boi

she IS ballad queen after all. i wouldn’t be shocked if she’s hiding another one in her debut album :jonny4:

19 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Deja Vu is her Sk8er Boi

The way this feels so RIGHT. 

Except Avrils 3 singles are some of the best pop songs of all time :eli:

Antarctica

Okay, deja vu is definitely a grower... I think I might like this better than DL

Ready for Olivia to become the new Gen Z MPG:jonny5:

It’s official dejavu > drivers license 

I can’t remember the last time I liked a new girls second single more than the first :eek: talent 

QueenofCopyPaste

Mother and daughter confirmed!

Both will be side by side in Spotify Charts ;)

Every time I listen to this song and the beat kicks in I picture an open field with windmills and I feel peace :smitten:

Armani👑

I like this better than Drivers License 

I want promo! Her debut album is out in 6 weeks and the TV show she stars in us out in 5 and she just put out a new single. She needs to be everywhere! Radio interviews, TV shows, magazine covers. Like let’s go! This is already doing amazing based off her name alone. 

Virtual_Insanity

I cannot believe how bad and uninspired this song is. 

nooniebao

In January, teenage singer-songwriter Olivia Rodrigo broke out on the pop scene with her debut single “Drivers License.” The song’s success took even Rodrigo by surprise, topping the charts after its very first week out due to a swell of internet obsession.

Ahead of her as-yet-untitled debut album, due out on May 21st, Rodrigo has released her second single, “Deja Vu.” She and her producer Dan Nigro sat down in the studio with Rolling Stone to discuss the making of the song on the latest episode of The Breakdown.

18 minutes ago, FREE said:

this thread is not about Olivia Hye  :) 

20 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

deja vu remix ft loona let's go :clap3:

omg i just realized this is the wrong thread, BYEEE. i was like wtf is this comment. so sorry y’all :chick1:

QueenofCopyPaste

YouTube United States Daily Chart - 2021/04/07 

14 -1
Olivia Rodrigo - deja vu
1,450,374 -81,893

STABLE!

aliciavikanders
8 hours ago, FAN said:

Isn't there a Conan collab on the album? I'm not sure if that qualifies as a "high profile collab" though. 

19 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

YouTube United States Daily Chart - 2021/04/07 

14 -1
Olivia Rodrigo - deja vu
1,450,374 -81,893

STABLE!

It’s a simple video so I don’t expect it to do enormous numbers but it’s good it’s stable! 

11 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

Shazem US

+16
Olivia Rodrigo - deja vu

:clap3:

Oop it’s coming! 

8 minutes ago, aliciavikanders said:

Isn't there a Conan collab on the album? I'm not sure if that qualifies as a "high profile collab" though. 

I love Conan so I wouldn’t mind it, although I wish her first collab wasn’t with a flop :eli:

messybottom

I can’t help but worry what will happen to Deja Vu’s stability on streaming once it starts falling down on today’s top hits due to new music + it losing the cover. Worried numbers will start to fall but I’m trying to remain positive. :stare: