Demi Lovato f/ Ariana Grande - “Met Him Last Night”

quitedangerous
1 minute ago, Alice Abernathy said:

Demi Lovato never released a song I like so, I guess this will be bad as well :michael:

then if you dont like her songs why are you checking on this song? it's that simple to just ignore singers that you dont like and not ruining the excitement for everyone else with the unwanted opinions :michael:

Edited by quitedangerous
  • Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rob_Matteo

• thatsmydemi

• PopFan1996

• ariananext

Alice Abernathy
4 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

then if you dont like her songs why are you checking on this song? it's that simple to just ignore singers that you dont like and not ruining the excitement for everyone else with the unwanted opinions :michael:

I like Ariana, so I was talking about her. You can enjoy Demi in peace :michael:

Revenge
Just now, quitedangerous said:

DCMA peaked at #13

tumblr_nbfr2oZDiJ1rfduvxo1_400.gif

an Everyday peak I fear

DCMA seems more realistic given “I Love Me” debuted debuted and peaked at #18

An everyday peak won’t happen 

*prepares to be clowned*

Revenge
2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Lovato’s first U.S number one hit.

:WAP:

it’s not happening sis 

Revenge
1 minute ago, Alice Abernathy said:

I like Ariana, so I was talking about her. You can enjoy Demi in peace :michael:

But why come here claiming to not like a single song by an artist. Good for you and your trashy taste I guess. You can leave now.

Alice Abernathy
4 minutes ago, Revenge said:

But why come here claiming to not like a single song by an artist. Good for you and your trashy taste I guess. You can leave now.

Can I really leave if you keep on quoting me? :michael:

ariananext

So I was thinking, if they're going for the Positions strategy (which isn't a reach imo, since we already know DWTD is coming out one week before the album just like Positions the single), this could actually be single #2 released on album day, like 34+35. IF they pushed this + MV on same day I don't see why Top 10 would be out of question, but we don't even know if it's a single let alone if it'll have a MV so soon. I think that if they decide to push this but go for a slower roll out (TTH on album day and MV later) pushing it to the top 10 would be much more difficult.

Revenge
Just now, Alice Abernathy said:

Can I really leave if you keep on quoting me? :michael:

Yes cuz you can choose not to respond, bye now! 

8 minutes ago, TayAlison89 said:

let's not set us up guys :skull: A cute top 20 might be possible (if it's a single), but I don't see it peaking higher 

excited regardless, hope it's a bop

Nn I mean I’m not really expecting it at all but I’m just saying this is honestly the perfect time to release it. Top 20 is way more realistic but we also know Scooter is probably gonna push this as hard as he did SWU (granted there was a bigger fanbase involved but still)

Revenge
Just now, ariananext said:

So I was thinking, if they're going for the Positions strategy (which isn't a reach imo, since we already know DWTD is coming out one week before the album just like Positions the single), this could actually be single #2 released on album day, like 34+35. IF they pushed this + MV on same day I don't see why Top 10 would be out of question, but we don't even know if it's a single let alone if it'll have a MV so soon. I think that if they decide to push this but go for a slower roll out (TTH on album day and MV later) pushing it to the top 10 would be much more difficult.

In an ideal world this would be a dream 

but it ain’t happening 

TayAlison89
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Nn I mean I’m not really expecting it at all but I’m just saying this is honestly the perfect time to release it. Top 20 is way more realistic but we also know Scooter is probably gonna push this as hard as he did SWU (granted there was a bigger fanbase involved but still)

this is giving me Oh Santa! flashbacks when the lambs said Mariah's 20th #1 was here

I'm not doing the same mistake again

this is 100% going to debut top 10. The fans have been begging for this collab to happen for ages now and that first week streaming and sales figure will be cute. Plus we know Scooter runs radio so he will for sure give it a radio deal with a nice debut audience. Top 10 is very achievable. Top 5 may be a reach though. I see a lower top 10 debut and peak for the song which would be great especially if the song is a bop and ends up having longevity and collecting streams somehow. Let's hope.

thatsmydemi

I'm starting to think this is going to be the lead single. It's fishy that they haven't announced it yet like the Noah or Saweetie collabs. 

Dancing With The Devil will become the promo single and this will be pushed alongside the album on April 2. 

56 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

How disrespectful to your fave :rip: that's the gif you use for her new song, which you haven't even heard yet? How ... sad. Maybe Ariana deserves better stans

What? :rip: 

TayAlison89
1 minute ago, thatsmydemi said:

I'm starting to think this is going to be the lead single. It's fishy that they haven't announced it yet like the Noah or Saweetie collabs. 

Dancing With The Devil will become the promo single and this will be pushed alongside the album on April 2. 

If DWTD isn't coming with a video this Friday, I think you might be right

Rotunda
2 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

That was my initial thought 

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

this is 100% going to debut top 10. The fans have been begging for this collab to happen for ages now and that first week streaming and sales figure will be cute. Plus we know Scooter runs radio so he will for sure give it a radio deal with a nice debut audience. Top 10 is very achievable. Top 5 may be a reach though. I see a lower top 10 debut and peak for the song which would be great especially if the song is a bop and ends up having longevity and collecting streams somehow. Let's hope.

This would be the most likely scenario... if we knew/thought this was actually gonna be a single

Selenasworld

Poor Lovatics they are also shaded by Ariana fans now, hope the song is great i really love Ariana in pop but you need to calm down and be humble

Mrguilbeaux
1 hour ago, Sesame said:

Yes? :deadbanana4:

He complains all the time about being forced to sign her. He probably really wants her to be commercially successful so her flopping doesn’t make him look bad. 

Says more about you than it does scooter. Just because you think the world shares your cynicism doesnt mean it does

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

Ok bitch then SERVE then! 

It’s your only one shot you better not **** it up 

I hate when huge artists release songs with pronouns in them because it instantly alienates certain people.