Demi - 'Dancing with the Devil... The Art of Starting Over'

Cheeerl

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

The album? I liked like two songs but i don’t remember which ones. I love tell me you love..THeir best album imo. This one felt very forgettable for me. I think They should go back go to pop rock they’d kill it. They always felt very comfortable with more rockish music tho

If you only heard it once, I recommend a second listen. For me, this, Here We Go Again, and Tell Me You Love Me are a very close trinity for me. She really served intimate narrative-driven storytelling lyrics this album :clap3:

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

• Ampersand13

that album would have been supported with at least a good single like Met Him Last Night

The Art Of Starting Over 

Melon Cake 

The Way You Don’t Look At Me 

California Sober

Change You

my personal top 5 on the album! I’ll always love this album! 

• #FreeBritney Activist

:monkey: Positive press

13 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The biggest hit of the era was Froyogate which was a local hit to ATRL. Good riddance!

One of the biggest Flop eras of the past year. A complete disaster and she had SO much promo too. :deadbanana4: @ReverseWarholian

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

One of the biggest Flop eras of the past year. A complete disaster and she had SO much promo too. :deadbanana4: @ReverseWarholian

You eound pressed :deadbanana4: I've noticed that 100% of your posts about Demi are bothered, so you're clearly a bad-faith actor. Not even worth trying to reason with a brick wall like that. Fume at talent, boo :heart:

And by the way, misgendering someone isn't an own. It just makes you like a bigot.

Edited by rihannabiggestfan