Ampersand13
16 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

oop:gaycat3: manifesting a surprise drop tonight with the album pre-order

Don’t play with my emotions like that :WAP:

dreamofyou
35 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Don’t play with my emotions like that :WAP:

r2xurnefgiw41.jpg?auto=webp&s=726c85bfdf3f07ddc1a2568e67b21c7c36dbd152

this rollout is so messy though, like is BIJ still the lead and on the album? that was back in october, i'm so confused rn, just release the album bebe

kelly-clarkson

I still have hopes this is coming tonight!!

Ampersand13
48 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

this rollout is so messy though, like is BIJ still the lead and on the album? that was back in october, i'm so confused rn, just release the album bebe

I kind of hope she’s treating Sacrifice as the lead and pushes it harder than she pushes BIJ and leaves the latter off the record

34 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

I still have hopes this is coming tonight!!

The optimist we need :heart:

Edibles.
1 hour ago, dreamofyou said:

For some reason, I'm willing to bet that Last Hurrah makes the album.

Sabotage definitely isn't coming tonight. I could see it dropping either next Friday or the Friday after. No point in teasing a song on Tik Tok if it's release isn't imminent 

popstyle

is the piano version that leaked the official version cause i love it so much?

Supervillain
16 minutes ago, popstyle said:

is the piano version that leaked the official version cause i love it so much?

No that's a piano demo

dreamofyou
13 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

oop:gaycat3: manifesting a surprise drop tonight with the album pre-order

nvm, stupid

issgouding
8 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

@issgouding did they changed the date to a new one?

Pushed Back again for 2 weeks :rip:  anything can happen with her wach her change her mind again and release it next week

Edited by issgouding
ThaMatheus902

after listening to the leak of this song, it’s a really good song in full ! but i’d like to see some new more material that hasn’t been teased / been sitting on since last year. she teased this a long time ago. it feels more like a promo single for album preorder

kelly-clarkson
2 minutes ago, issgouding said:

Pushed Back again for 2 weeks :rip:  anything can happen with her wach her change her mind again and release it next week

Welp. Thanks for the info!!

Inb4 she delays the song (again) :chick1:

dangerousalex

too bad this didn’t leak like MAMA did when it was pushed back but still ended up released on some streaming service dd

Nihilego
16 hours ago, issgouding said:

For some reason “pushed back” reminded me of this bop Bebe featured on back in 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5WC-9TbjjQ

“Push Back” definitely a very fitting title when talking about Bleta’s career :eli:but thanks again for the info!!! maybe she's filming a video for this and that's why it got delayed, since she was just filming something earlier this week.

Nihilego

she spilled some tea earlier about the album rollout, this is confirmed to be the next single followed by Break My Heart Myself (which she teased on Tik Tok earlier too)!!!

some more album tea, said the sound is more like bmhm, sabotage, mdl (which i believe stands for My Dear Love?) and Empty

also said BIJ wasn't initially her first choice for the lead single. she wanted bmhm, then sabotage, then sacrifice but got out voted by label people i assume.

Supervillain
15 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

she spilled some tea earlier about the album rollout, this is confirmed to be the next single followed by Break My Heart Myself (which she teased on Tik Tok earlier too)!!!

some more album tea, said the sound is more like bmhm, sabotage, mdl (which i believe stands for My Dear Love?) and Empty

also said BIJ wasn't initially her first choice for the lead single. she wanted bmhm, then sabotage, then sacrifice but got out voted by label people i assume.

“Sabatoge”

”than”

I can’t stand her dyslexic ass