Teenage Dream returns to B200

TKO

200. Teenage Dream (RE) weeks: 239

After 11 years. Classic :jonny:

It is charting also on the UK Albums Chart sometime now, i think the low activity of new releases at the start of the year helps catalog albums to chart.

7 minutes ago, KetysandGagsSon said:

It is charting also on the UK Albums Chart sometime now, i think the low activity of new releases at the start of the year helps catalog albums to chart.

Nah, it's because f streaming. Albums with multiple hits will chart unlike albums with no hits (current ones for example). Since sales have no impact anymore streaming is only factor now. 

Dr. Pedo receiving those 3 new coins as we speak

tenor.gif

This is really good for her :eek: Congrats!

TF was about the surpass it in total weeks  :toofunny3:

We'll have to wait another week I guess

Very interesting. Charting in the top 200 11 years later kinda confirms it being a classic.

This means that it has always been selling very well, and has always been just right outside of the top 200. It is also has been charting in the UK's album chart top 100 for many weeks now. It also charts very well on Australia's Catalog album chart, which is great because their regular albums chart only has 50 entries. So it clearly is very global.

Also, surprised to see it charting for 239 weeks, nearly all of them from pre-streaming. Not bad for a "singles artists" with "quick lil' hits".

Edited by Music2002

The survival of her career :flame:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.