Bruno Mars tops US iTunes

Mokichi

I honestly thought that Drake would last more than 1 day, are you surprised as well or talent just simply won?

I hope he goes #1. If so, it'll be like will the 3rd time Drake has dropped short notice while expecting to debut a song at #1. 

1 hour ago, Mokichi said:

I honestly thought that Drake would last more than 1 day, are you surprised as well or talent just simply won?

Never expected Drake to top iTunes for the first place, TS touched number 10 and LNCL didn't do well on iTunes so it's a bit of an achievement for him anyway, so stop dragging. Thanks. We'll see the streaming numbers today, another 500 sales won't change anything. 

Good song anyway, not connected to you trying to drag. 

OMG certified TABS boy Bruno please block Drake and his talentless always-the-same songs! 

deserved

very excellent music and it brings something fresh to the table in this music industry climate

can't say the same about drake's

justin deserved 

he released the best male song today

drake and bruno just released the same tired song they been releasing forever

33 minutes ago, myles said:

justin deserved 

he released the best male song today

drake and bruno just released the same tired song they been releasing forever

Justin has the disadvantage of being oversaturated. Imagine if he had come back after 5 years like Bruno but not with yummy but this song instead 

3 hours ago, Alaska. said:

Cleaning out the trash from the top :clap3:

:skull:

QueenofCopyPaste

Not surprised :clap3:

While we already know iTunes doesn't matter much..... Still love that for them :clap3:showing that Bruno makes good music and his presence has been missed. 

3 hours ago, omrimayo said:

Never expected Drake to top iTunes for the first place, TS touched number 10 and LNCL didn't do well on iTunes so it's a bit of an achievement for him anyway, so stop dragging. Thanks. We'll see the streaming numbers today, another 500 sales won't change anything. 

Good song anyway, not connected to you trying to drag. 

They're acting like Drake isn't still #2 with two other songs at #9 and #13. He had such a strong start on iTunes that I don't even think Bruno will have sold as much as Drake did in the first 24 hours by the 3rd day of the tracking week.

Drake fans usually just focus on streaming but he could just as well go back to being #1 on iTunes later on. It's really not that huge a deal. The person who will score the bigger debut will be the person who performs better on streaming, not iTunes. 

Screenshot-20210306-150659.png

51 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

They're acting like Drake isn't still #2 with two other songs at #9 and #13. He had such a strong start on iTunes that I don't even think Bruno will have sold as much as Drake did in the first 24 hours by the 3rd day of the tracking week.

Drake fans usually just focus on streaming but he could just as well go back to being #1 on iTunes later on. It's really not that huge a deal. The person who will score the bigger debut will be the person who performs better on streaming, not iTunes. 

Screenshot-20210306-150659.png

And the Spotify is stuck not updating. Not fair. 

BTW just read that the raido payloa of Bruno is isnane. 7.3M, what Drake did? You have any info? 

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:

And the Spotify is stuck not updating. Not fair. 

BTW just read that the raido payloa of Bruno is isnane. 7.3M, what Drake did? You have any info? 

Drake didn't use a radio deal like I'm guessing Bruno did. None of his songs debuted on Kworb. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.