Bruno Mars & Anderson Paak - “Leave The Door Open”

TalkThatRihanna

Mokichi

This is so good omg  the talent he has and I discovered Anderson Paak, his voice is so smooth I love it!! The King of pop is back :jonny5:

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jdanton2

• QueenofCopyPaste

• badgirlriri

• frrr

Starkboy

"this is nothing new for him"

You all are so ignorant pls.

MJLover

Omg I keep replaying this song and it gets better and better!!

Such a solid songwriting, the chords are just lovely, it's catchy but the musical anatomy behind it is very compounded.

Well done Silk Sonic :clap3:

Young In Love

loving this new direction :clap3:

this friday delivered so many great songs, about time.

Bey'Knight
4 hours ago, Marvin said:

This is nice but nothing new from Bruno. I wonder if the people that complain about Ariana doing the same sound will complain about the fact that he’s been doing this sound for the past 5-7 years :cm:

Well for starters, Bruno has only released 1 album in the past 5-7 years meanwhile Ari has been serving nothing new nothing changed for 3 consecutive album cycles. 

——

Im going to hold out till the drive home for my first listening experience so I can really savour :jamming:

Tremor Christ

They did that :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Taste of Honey said:

This is about to destroy R&B radio. :jonny5:It kinda gives me a 70's "Calling All My Lovelies" meets "That's What I Like". 

The verses sound a lot like TWIL actually :eek:

reminds me of "Calling All My Lovelies" especially the final minute

it's cute i like it

Punky Rooster

It's fine but forgettable, it will be a #2 hit and hang around for ages because radio won't stop playing it.

*-ChriZ-*

Listened to it for 1,5 minutes and stopped it right away. The way hes been seeving tribute act since so many years is a big NO from me.

We have to take male artists to the same standards as females. If a woman would release the same sound over and over again, shed be dragged. No excuses here.

I really like this :duca: I’ve never really minded that his career is just an homage to older sounds because he does them well

Edited by Doogle
aaron511

Sounds exactly like Calling All My Lovelies or a bit like Straight Up and Down too aka the only 2 songs I don't have from 24KM :toofunny2:

Gonna pass on this one...

I was expecting a Uptown/Am I wrong type of song but this is gorgeous, so smooth 

i really missed Bruno’s vocals 

jdmc219

I love it, but I'm worried nobody else will care for this sound. But then again Bruno Mars is on it, so it may have a shot.

jdanton2

#3 on itunes in the US.

3 NEW
Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak & Silk Sonic - Leave The Door Open

Edited by jdanton2
jdanton2

#2 on itunes in the US. Drake is #1 with his new release so it might get blocked as i predicted before.

2 NEW
Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak & Silk Sonic - Leave The Door Open