Bruno Mars & Anderson Paak - “Leave The Door Open”

TalkThatRihanna

99sandthe2000s

awwwwwww sh!t this is such a smooth r&b feel and has such a classic sound and vibe. 

I hope that if they release a visual they give it a motown/soultrain vibe.

giphy.gif

definitely something you can two step to

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• jdanton2

• badgirlriri

• frrr

jdanton2

sounds great  and definitely has that 70's smooth soul sound.

This is nice but nothing new from Bruno. I wonder if the people that complain about Ariana doing the same sound will complain about the fact that he’s been doing this sound for the past 5-7 years :cm:

Just Feel It

hmmm. This is cute on first listen :swan:. Would still need to give it a couple more listens for proper judgement as usual :smile:

Not Like The Movies
5 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

awwwwwww sh!t this is such a smooth r&b feel and has such a classic sound and vibe. 

I hope that if they release a visual they give it a motown/soultrain vibe.

giphy.gif

definitely something you can two step to

Basically this 

Hmm he's dabbled in early Motown-esque tracked (UJ) 

NJS/00s R&B/Synth Funk (24k)

Now 70s Smooth Soul & with the Bootsy collab I'm guessing 70s pfunk (Silk Sonic) 

Ivan_brit

I was not expecting a chill bop, I love it!! Bruno is such a star!!! that vocals :jonny:

Anderson sound cute, both voices sound great together. I need them to perform this live ASAP 

99sandthe2000s
4 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Basically this 

the pocket sized prince of pop/r&b is back to show Saturday&Sunday what good music sounds like :eli:

jdanton2

video is out as well. song sounds better with each listen. Bruno always releases amazing music .

toxicLambBot

Vocalsssss!! Bruno is doing it for me all the way with this track. I need the full album 

SoJro101

It’s alright. It’s sounds like old school R&B but overly produced. I wish the vocals and instrumentation was more raw. That’s what made 70’s R&B special - the soul bearing emotion. It’ll blow up though, and good for him for bringing back the sound. 

11 minutes ago, SoJro101 said:

It’s alright. It’s sounds like old school R&B but overly produced. I wish the vocals and instrumentation was more raw. That’s what made 70’s R&B special - the soul bearing emotion. It’ll blow up though, and good for him for bringing back the sound. 

Yeah this would be my only complaint. I'm mainly surprised Bruno floated on this vocally, I didn't think he was capable of a smooth n sultry vocal lol

Beatfreak

I was expecting a more uptempo track but this is good

i like the vibe of the Intro a lot more so the album is promising

Not Like The Movies
27 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

the pocket sized prince of pop/r&b is back to show Saturday&Sunday what good music sounds like :eli:

Yh mr culture vulture makes good music, I cant make the music not bop