ATRL Clue!: Pop Girl Murder Mystery | WINNER/ELIMINATION????

ATRL Username

are we supposed to be following the table order or because it doesnt seem so atm 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staryu

• Dessy

• Henry

• Fruity

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

are we supposed to be following the table order or because it doesnt seem so atm 

i think you can post your ask at any time during the round and also change/edit your ask at any time before the round ends (confirmed by the host) :lakitu:

11 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

no, you post your ask whenever during the round, Fruity is correct :lakitu:

okay thank you legends x 

ASK: Katy Perry with the Grammy Award in Chromatica 

ASK: Taylor Swift with the Questionable Tweet from 2012 at the Recording Studio 

ASK: Ava Max with Cone Bra at La Isla Bonita

I'm a lil (A LOT) lost but: 

ASK: Selena Gomez with Grammy Award at Puerto Vallarta

6 minutes ago, Dessy said:

I'm a lil (A LOT) lost but: 

ASK: Selena Gomez with Grammy Award at Puerto Vallarta

Do you have any clarifying questions? Here to help :lakitu:

Nvm my memories of this game came back to me and I'm ready to slay now

ASK: Nicki Minaj with short bob wig at MET Gala

ASK: Demi Lovato with a Questionable Tweet from 2012 at The backseat of your rover

ASK: Lady Gaga with a pointless acting role in Candyfornia :jimin:

• ATRL Moderator

ASK: Lorde with a short bob wig at donut shop

7yzaFbZ.png

? Turn 2 ?

Good evening everyone! This post marks the end of Turn 1! You should have all received a PM from me.  Here are the results with information redacted:

Spoiler

Overprotected ASKed about Ariana Grande with the Physical copy of Bionic at the Fenty Fashion House. mokitsu had the first matching Clue Card.
mokitsu ASKed about Beyonce with the Grammy award at the MET Gala. clue had the first matching Clue Card.
Anthem ASKed about Ava Max with the 99 cents deal at the Chromatica. Guero had the first matching Clue Card.
clue ASKed about Lorde with the Short bob wig at the La Isla Bonita. Alena had the first matching Clue Card.
Fruity ASKed about Nicki Minaj with the Cardi B's shoe at the Kids Choice Awards. Dessy had the first matching Clue Card.
Alena ASKed about Demi Lovato with the 99 cents deal at the The trap. Element had the first matching Clue Card.
Guero ASKed about Katy Perry with the Grammmy award at the Chromatica. Dessy had the first matching Clue Card.
Henry ASKed about Ava Max with the Umbrella at the Donut shop. kiiwii had the first matching Clue Card.
Auburn ASKed about Lady Gaga with the Pointless acting role at the Candyfornia. kiiwii had the first matching Clue Card.
kiiwii ASKed about Lorde with the Short bob wig at the Candyfornia. wondy had the first matching Clue Card.
Dessy ASKed about Selena Gomez with the Grammy award at the Puerto Vallarta. Overprotected had the first matching Clue Card.
Element ASKed about Lorde with the Short bob wig at the Donut shop. wondy had the first matching Clue Card.
wondy ASKed about Ava Max with the Cone bra at the La Isla Bonita. Alena had the first matching Clue Card.
miguel ASKed about Demi Lovato with the Questionable tweet from 2012 at the The backseat of your rover. ughgabriel had the first matching Clue Card.
ughgabriel ASKed about Nicki Minaj with the Short bob wig at the MET Gala. mokitsu had the first matching Clue Card.
Not Like the Movies ASKed about Taylor Swift with the Questionable tweet from 2012 at the Recording studio. Henry had the first matching Clue Card.

Now, Turn 2 begins. You have 12 hours from this post to put an ASK in the thread. Here's a reminder how it works:

• Post in the thread with the format "ASK: [suspect] with [weapon] at [location]"
  • Starting with the player on your right in the table order (below), I'll check if anyone has a Clue Card matching part of your ask. I'll PM you the first match present.
  • Your ASK and who had a matching card will then be posted in the thread, but which Clue Card it was will remain private
  • Then the next round starts!

If you miss a few rounds, don't worry! You won't get new information, but there's no consequences and you can still win the game.

Table Order (goes clockwise)

Hide contents

wTPsRH3.png

Possible Items

Hide contents

Suspects

Ariana Grande

Ava Max

Azealia Banks

Beyonce

Britney Spears

Chrstina Aguilera

Demi Lovato

Katy Perry

Lady Gaga

Lorde

Madonna

Nicki Minaj

Rihanna

Selena Gomez

Taylor Swift

Weapons

Britney's snake

Cardi B's shoe

Chromatica oreos

Cone bra

Cultural appropriation

Foam finger

Grammy award

Physical copy of Bionic

Pointless acting role

Questionable tweet from 2012

Rent-a-rapper

Short bob wig

Umbrella

99 cents deal

Locations

The backseat of your rover

Candyfornia

Chromatica

ChurchOfPop

Donut shop

Fenty Fashion House

Kids Choice Awards

La Isla Bonita

MET Gala

Planet Hollywood Vegas

Puerto Vallarta

Recording studio

The trap

Good luck!

Oh and also @Staryu told me he'll be doing the first in-thread minigame tomorrow! The winner of the minigame gets a special reward of their choosing. More info in the OP

Alright, time to open excel.

Ask: Azealia Banks with Umbrella at Backseat of your rover

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.