Paramount+ launching today

kelly-clarkson

Is anyone subscribed or excited about this new streaming service?

EvCGaL8UYAQGuao?format=jpg&name=medium

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andresg770

• PrinceMichaelFan

• Venom

• Cannon

Attitude

I got an annual subscription for $50. Mainly for MTV programs and Survivor. :fan:

Beyonnaise

I'll end up trying it for Big Brother feeds and to see some of the Nick/Comedy Central reboots, but I'm skeptical. I think the last thing a lot of people want is another one when they're already paying for Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+.

Katamari

Will i be able to watch if I already have spectrum subscription

if not they can kick rocks! :) :) 

waylon4ever

Got the half off promotion.
I grew up watching 90’s nickelodeon plus it has NCIS and NCIS New Orleans. 

At home we have Netflix, Disney+ and Prime Video, and my brother pays for everything, I don't know if he wants to pay for that service as well. I wouldn't pay for any :fan:

kelly-clarkson
4 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Is this another US only launch?

I think it launches on USA, Canada & Latin America.

PrinceMichaelFan
34 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Will Martin be on it? :coffee:

the only important question. :coffee: (they can keep season 5 tho)

andresg770

Couldn't justify not paying for this when it's only $2.50 a month with that recent promotion.  They better deliver with their upcoming Challenge/RW original programming, as well as by uploading more classic MTV stuff (including all the old VMAs :duca:).  Otherwise, it's buh-bye for me in a year...

Bhabylon

Only getting this for Drag Race tbh

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

How funny literally just saw a commercial for the Real World NY and realized it’s only on this thing.

5 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Couldn't justify not paying for this when it's only $2.50 a month with that recent promotion.  They better deliver with their upcoming Challenge/RW original programming, as well as by uploading more classic MTV stuff (including all the old VMAs :duca:).  Otherwise, it's buh-bye for me in a year...

Wait what promo is this??? Is it still available? :dancehall:

Paramount+ will flop hard. It will be this year's Quibi. :deadbanana:

feuxtography

omg, i have hbo max, netflix, hulu, and VRV, and now I want this. :deadbanana2:

might as well have stuck with ****in' cable! 

feuxtography
Just now, Broken said:

Paramount+ will flop hard. It will be this year's Quibi. :deadbanana:

Until contracts start expiring on other streaming services and all their owned material is exclusive to there.

WND.thumb.gif.456ac3ca5ed869000be86702ca

andresg770
45 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

How funny literally just saw a commercial for the Real World NY and realized it’s only on this thing.

Wait what promo is this??? Is it still available? :dancehall:

Brand new customers had a promo code applied ("PARAMOUNTPLUS," I think?) if they got an annual subscription that lowered the price by 50%.  I think it expired today (i.e., prior to the launch of the service).  Not sure if the code expired at midnight of a specific time zone tho

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi
6 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Brand new customers had a promo code applied ("PARAMOUNTPLUS," I think?) if they got an annual subscription that lowered the price by 50%.  I think it expired today (i.e., prior to the launch of the service).  Not sure if the code expired at midnight of a specific time zone tho

Ooooooohhh for the YEARLY pricing, ok that makes more sense. It’s still available, too much of a commitment for me tho :rip: 

if you have $50 laying around it's a decent deal to get the year long subscription with that discount, but I'm probably not gonna renew it after that expires

jordanjm
1 hour ago, feuxtography said:

Nah the ****ty part about these streaming services are now they are taking shows away from cable and locking them behind paywalls. Real world, drag race all stars, and dr pimple popper :deadbanana: come to mind immediately but I’m sure there are more. Pirating is coming to make a big comeback. 

bad guy

The way streaming was supposed to kill cable when in reality these streaming service splitting everything up is no different than having cable.

I have Netflix, Hulu (with HBO Max/Showtime included), Amazon, and soon this if it's really $2.50. 

YQBQr9i.thumb.gif.fdc54755193dffb0f2edda

Attitude

Apparently there was a glitch that let you get 18 months of Paramount+ for 10 dollars a while back. I wish I had known about that.

YQBQr9i.thumb.gif.fdc54755193dffb0f2edda

Katamari
1 hour ago, feuxtography said:

Cable havers win again! Unless we can’t get Paramount for free! But we get HBO max tho!

andresg770
20 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Cable havers win again! Unless we can’t get Paramount for free! But we get HBO max tho!

There's some services that give you Peacock for free, too (Comcast, I think?  If I learned correctly from 30 Rock).  These cable companies are doing whatever they can to keep their customers with these streaming services  :deadbanana2:

Anyone who wants the $2.50 price, you better do it soon bc I'm pretty sure the promotion ends TONIGHT at midnight.  Starting tomorrow it's $5 for the version with commercials ($9 for ad-free).

Harmonizer

I wonder how quick my CBS App will transition over to it. I am HOPING for Real World/Road Rules content and all TAR seasons .