June 4th

Spoiler

Edited by Body Electrician

• #FreeBritney Activist

The single is amazing omg.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Body Electrician said:

Love this, one of my favs from her now 

Posing for bondage came on shuffle the other day and I loved it! First song I’ve heard by her

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kayhan said:

amazing album tbh 

the 1-2-3-4-5 punch :jonny5:

Um!

• #FreeBritney Activist

I'm so excited for this record, she's such an amazing and underrated artist. Her last album was brilliant from start to finish.

1 hour ago, FlyPirate said:

Wait did this l**k?

1 hour ago, SitarHero said:

Um!

Yes it L-worded

OT: This was decent but I’m not a huge fan unfortunately :katie: liked some songs at the beginning but a lot of stuff in the second half is... pleasant but boring? Think Psychopomp will stay her peak for me

Let me listen. I literally purchased 3/4 copies of her record on vinyl because they look so pretty in the mockups. :rip:

11 minutes ago, Sanguine said:

Yes it L-worded

OT: This was decent but I’m not a huge fan unfortunately :katie: liked some songs at the beginning but a lot of stuff in the second half is... pleasant but boring? Think Psychopomp will stay her peak for me

Yup I just finished listening. It's the first JB's album I listen to and I really liked it. Both Posing tracks are the best on first listen (In Bondage is still my fav). I will cop the vinyl when I'm not broke nn

Posted (edited)

So far the only misstep is Savage Good Boy. I get the topic but it just kind of sucks. 

Yeah IMO that's the only skip. I was nervous hearing the album after that being the final buzz single. 

The album is VERY strong. love the subject matter on every song. Great record. Hope it gets some critical praise!

Edited by stevenisFADING

2 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

So far the only misstep is Savage Good Boy. I get the topic but it just kind of sucks. 

Yeah IMO that's the only skip. I was nervous hearing the album after that being the final buzz single. 

The album is VERY strong. love the subject matter on every song. Great record. Hope it gets some critical praise!

She deserves the Phoebe Bridgers takeoff with this

i'm afraid i'm not gonna like this one as much as i liked her last, sad she abandoned the shoegazy sound

9 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

She deserves the Phoebe Bridgers takeoff with this

She does and if I'm being honest on first listen I prefer this over Phoebe's Punisher. :alexz2:

Michelle and Wolf Alice serving their career best in one day, what a good day :jonny2: