Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• QueenofCopyPaste

• HabbGaga

State of Grace.
53 minutes ago, P!nk said:

Does anyone else find it irritating that the focus has been more on the dogs than the poor human being that was SHOT? I’m glad they are expected to make a full recovery but I find that a bit sad. Maybe just me.

I get where you're coming from but I think people can have many emotions at once.

The thing is, we knew that Ryan was in the hospital and expected to make a full recovery from the first day (granted it doesnt mean we should move on and stop caring about him) and I'm sure everyone is sympathizing with him for his bravery and fighting the thiefs. Meanwhile, the dogs were still missing and we had 0 news about them. They could've been dead or never even found. People are just happy and relieved.

Ryan will hopefully recover as soon possible, although he's most likely gonna be traumatized by this accident for a whiiiile. He's a true hero and he has everyone's respect.

2 hours ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

Glad the dogs are safe and have returned home but how did that random woman conveniently find them. I doubt the criminals released the dogs out of the kindness of their hearts

They probably did cause they were scurred. The FBI was involved and you don't play with the FBI cause they will find you and they will kill you.

I'm so pleased the hear that the dogs were found! Ryan being on the road to recovery and the dogs being found is definitely the best possible outcome of such an awful situation. 

23 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I get where you're coming from but I think people can have many emotions at once.

The thing is, we knew that Ryan was in the hospital and expected to make a full recovery from the first day (granted it doesnt mean we should move on and stop caring about him) and I'm sure everyone is sympathizing with him for his bravery and fighting the thiefs. Meanwhile, the dogs were still missing and we had 0 news about them. They could've been dead or never even found. People are just happy and relieved.

Ryan will hopefully recover as soon possible, although he's most likely gonna be traumatized by this accident for a whiiiile. He's a true hero and he has everyone's respect.

Thank you for your mature response. I completely understand what you mean with your explanation that I had not taken into consideration. I absolutely love dogs and obviously wished them a safe return, which I’m very pleased to hear about. I just wish more light had been put on the poor guy that was shot.

FameFatale

Wow I’m so glad they’re ok. I still standby the theory the criminals just targeted Ryan randomly on the street to make profit off the dogs before all the media attention of it being Gaga’s babies. I think they’re the same guys from that video 2 weeks earlier too. They probably saw all the media coverage and freaked out and dropped them at a random location. Just kinda suspicious that woman happened to find them so quick. 

Badgalbriel

Are french bulldogs reallt that expensive in the UR, though? Here in Brazil you can get one for like, 400$

FameFatale
7 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Are french bulldogs reallt that expensive in the UR, though? Here in Brazil you can get one for like, 400$

Yes very expensive 

Gesamtkunstwerk
4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Oh wow :deadbanana:

It's one of the highest dog breeds in demand currently and they have a huge range of health problems due to inbreeding, so a pure bred, with ancestry records, from a professional breeder is VERY expensive, as they're supposedly in better health because they can track genetics. Around $4000, if not more, is common for those kind of dogs.

Badgalbriel
2 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

Oh wow :deadbanana:

It's one of the highest dog breeds in demand currently and they have a huge range of health problems due to inbreeding, so a pure bred, with ancestry records, from a professional breeder is VERY expensive, as they're supposedly in better health because they can track genetics. Around $4000, if not more, is common for those kind of dogs.

Yep, I have an English bulldog. He's very expensive for Brazilian standarsts too. And they have all the lineage, documentation, etc. 

ahhh, what wonderful news to wake up to :weeps: i hope a there’s a thorough investigation surrounding the woman who turned them in tho, she could easily be acquainted with the dognappers and act as an innocent civilian and split the money with them once she gets it.

hope she gets to take a day or two off from filming to pay a visit to her babies, though with covid & quarantining it may be difficult.. but they must be so traumatized and seeing their owner would be a benefit to both them & gaga :sosad:

Edited by Nemo
  • #FreeBritney Activist
SinnerCity

Thank goodness the dog walker will be safe and sound and Gaga's dogs are also ok too. Such an awful situation :heart2:

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

ahhh, what wonderful news to wake up to :weeps: i hope a there’s a thorough investigation surrounding the woman who turned them in tho, she could easily be acquainted with the dognappers and act as an innocent civilian and split the money with them once she gets it.

hope she gets to take a day or two off from filming to pay a visit to her babies, though with covid & quarantining it may be difficult.. but they must be so traumatized and seeing their owner would be a benefit to both them & gaga :sosad:

Yeah only way that can happen right now is to bring the dogs over to Italy. Nonetheless, I can’t wait for their reunion.

I want footage of Asia reuniting with them :'(

Are dog kidnappings like this common? Because I still don't understand. If you're gonna shoot someone, why not pick someone rich and rob them? 

I’m so glad they’re safe. :chick3:

I hope Ryan recovers mentally and physically even tho it’s gonna be hard, the dogs and Gaga too. :heart2: