Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Marry Illusion Glory

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Buddy

2 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Yay!

Wonder how the woman obtained it! she'll get the reward right?

yaaasss

Oreo Gaga one year supply

perfillusion
1 hour ago, vamp said:

Glad they found them, but she's still in Rome? Not me be worried about the dogs by checking this thread all the time and the owner didn't even fly back to the place where her dogs were stolen.

At least wait until her next non-solo single or she doesn't make the YE chart or there is a male director to say "thank you _______" about or something before you  troll, you're making a fool of yourself with this comment and you know it. :rip: 

this story has been horrifying to follow, im so glad they recovered the dogs safely.

a friend of mine had her dog stolen out of her car while she was in it, and it didn't have as happy of an ending.

Edited by yonsé
  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Arthoe said:

According to articles, the dogs were chained by their feet and displaced in a backdoor alley. I assume the traffickers got cold feet as soon as it made international news and Gaga put out the 500k notice. 

The way that I said there was a good chance of this happening. So glad the dogs are okay, but since they shot her dog Walker they should still pursue an investigation. 

Bey'Knight

Thank goodness. I hope the poor things aren’t traumatised by that ghastly experience. Hopefully the dog Walker makes a speedy recovery as well, physically anyway. The mental healing  might take a while. 

bajaboy07
50 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

People still trolling? :rip:

Anyway...So relieved that both Koji and Gustavo were found unharmed. Let's hope Ryan can recuperate and return home soon and the evil d*ckheads who did this can be brought to justice.

The family is complete again ah I'm so happy :celestial4:

omg yay! bless the LORD! 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild
23 minutes ago, Sesame said:

The way that I said there was a good chance of this happening. So glad the dogs are okay, but since they shot her dog Walker they should still pursue an investigation. 

They have to, the no questions asked thing is a personal thing, as in the family wont pursue them if they were to for example leave the dogs at her house  but the police have to/are going to investigate it no matter what

Yassss first thing I read in the morning is a great news :clap3:

Hope the guy having a speedy recovery :heart2:

AllyGayTor
14 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

Gaga probably planned it to get rid of them.

She's that kind of person. Sorry not sorry.

@SilencePlease  anything to say?

ineedboxinggloves

yay I’m so happy :clap3:

Really unfortunate Ryan had to go through that only for the puppies to be returned. Sending my thoughts to him and hope he finds peace with all this. 

Archetype

I still can’t believe they shot Ryan four times just to steal some dogs.  People are sick.

Marry Illusion Glory

More details from LAPD:

• ATRL Moderator
MissedTheTrain

I'm so so incredibly happy and relieved, those sweet babies were rescued and get to go home :weeps:

I REALLY hope they keep up this investigation to bring justice to Ryan and the pups.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild
10 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

how are you posting with a red username?

giphy.gif

This lmao I was wondering why they got banned looked in his profile and saw like 8 ppl who were looking at the profile too :deadbanana:why did he get banned?

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

This lmao I was wondering why they got banned looked in his profile and saw like 8 ppl who were looking at the profile too :deadbanana:why did he get banned?

I think it's a mod trolling. He was banned months ago

giphy.gif

Delicious

the fact that she and the media focused on the damn dogs over the man that got shot :biblio: 

she put out a statement offering 500k for the return of her mutts instead of 500k for the person who shot her employee :biblio: :biblio: