Gaga's dog walker shot, dogs stolen | Update dogs found!

4 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

Gaga probably planned it to get rid of them.

She's that kind of person. Sorry not sorry.

:psyduck:  this is Azealia level of fxcked up 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Rino

Mr. Stratus
3 hours ago, Thor said:

This is absolutely vile. A man could’ve lost his life and the poor dogs might be harmed and you are in here making these gross and insensitive comments. So disgusting.

This should be ban worthy. @Oxygen @Ace Reject @Lee!!

This was the person in HQ  writing essays about monsters? This is exactly what ALL OGHs are like - not monsters. mods were manipulated by a group of people blinded by hate and now the mask is slipping it seems. 

OT:

As time goes on I worry more about the dogs and their safety 

Dogs will finally get to know what love is with their new family :chick1:

I know you are a known OGH and I don't mind your posts but this one is just vile...

Where are the mods?

wehavetostan
5 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

This is a really nasty thing to say.

Marry Illusion Glory
2 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Can't imagine the amount of pain and agony she must be feeling for hours now. She even posted the email and the reward details. I hope she finds a way to somehow stay strong through this  :cries:

Here you come twisting my words. :chick1: I never made fun of the man getting shot. Tons of people abandon their dogs every day. It wouldn't surprise me if Gaga was one of those, I stand by this.

Maybe you should report your liddo racist friends (and your racist self too) to the mods before, dummy.

Do you ever take a day off?

hétérosexuelle
6 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

Haha...ha

QueenofCopyPaste

I am praying my family will be whole again with an act of kindness.

:weeps: We dont deserve her!!!!

TheFameMonster

Stanning has gotten a bit too deep in some of yall's (thin) brains :deadbanana4:

Reported.

The way he knows he'll get away with this cause the modneys won't do anything serious about OGHs' disturing activity on this site. The admin is even making weird stanwar jokes in this thread

Blackthorn
2 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

The way he knows he'll get away with this cause the modneys won't do anything serious about OGHs' disturing activity on this site. The admin is even making weird stanwar jokes in this thread

Banned

feuxtography
4 minutes ago, Rhaegar said:

I don't think that was Ryan's intent. :hughard:

43 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Can't imagine the amount of pain and agony she must be feeling for hours now. She even posted the email and the reward details. I hope she finds a way to somehow stay strong through this  :cries:

it's sad because with the internet as know it, there will be plenty of loser trolls spamming the e-mail (i bet @SilencePlease will be one of them :rip:) but i'm sure she knows that and it still overall betters her chances of getting some sort of lead or truth.. my stomach literally hurts when i think about how heartbroken she is feeling right now

11 minutes ago, Blackthorn said:

Banned

i'm crying doesn't the red bolded label mean it's a permaban? LMAO we did it kids. see when you do clownery

Blackthorn]

guess he won't see my above @. well, unless he lurks, and in that case, i hope it was worth it MISERABLE LOSER. didn't even get the "ahh's" and "deadbananas" he was expecting :rip: pity

Starchild
14 minutes ago, Blackthorn said:

Banned

:bibliahh:

OT: gagas post is so sad, I really hope she gets her dogs back. My dog is like a son to us, I couldn't imagine losing him. And Ryan is a hero!

Marry Illusion Glory
7 minutes ago, Nemo said:

it's sad because with the internet as know it, there will be plenty of loser trolls spamming the e-mail (i bet @SilencePlease will be one of them :rip:) but i'm sure she knows that and it still overall betters her chances of getting some sort of lead or truth.. my stomach literally hurts when i think about how heartbroken she is feeling right now

It could honestly be anyone spamming that email. The internet is a place filled with deranged people. I saw some on stan Twitter making joke tweets about this for trolling purposes :rip:

Let's hope they do get some valuable info out of this effort and it is helpful in the rescue operation. It is just criminal that she's miles away from her home, without any significant support system by her side to console her during these times. I keep thinking if she's had her food or some sleep. And we all know how emotionally vulnerable she is and gets usually. Absolutely devastating.

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
7 hours ago, SilencePlease said:

:biblio: