Adele's 21 US stats: 16.21M units, 2.63B streams, 26M songs

Hector

11 minutes ago, Agenor said:

21 was released on Feb. 22, 2011 in the United States.

Actually the release dates for the album were quite different for many countries, starting with Japan on Jan 19, followed by Germany on Jan 21, Europe and Australia on Jan 24...

Ohhhhh, that makes sense now. I thought it was a teaser or something like that. Hopefully she’s coming soon. 

2 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Imagine if she promoted SFTTR a bit more she’d have 3 diamond singles off a diamond album :rip: 

Imagine if she milked it more overall...

I thought she was gonna perform it at the Grammys. It was already #1 at the time but I feel like it would have pushed it into another stratosphere :skull: 

2 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Imagine if she’d actually pushed He Won’t Go?

:jonny5:

That AND Turning Tables :jonny5:

an era, simply. And they way she achieved all this without even trying to milk it... she had SFTTR up there, she could have used Turning Tables, He Wont Go... I dont even want to imagine the numbers she could have made if she actually cared

12 hours ago, umich said:

I thought she was gonna perform it at the Grammys. It was already #1 at the time but I feel like it would have pushed it into another stratosphere :skull: 

That AND Turning Tables :jonny5:

The way they fooled us with that teaser commercial I’m still pressed.

The untapped potential left on that album... it speaks to its quality and word of mouth success tbh 

literally, who is seeing her? can't wait for her certifications' update, Jonathan move you a$$! 

13 minutes ago, loveinthedark said:

literally, who is seeing her? can't wait for her certifications' update, Jonathan move you a$$! 

The way stans have been harassing Columbia/Sony ppl on ig and twitter to update her certifications :rip: 

Just now, Cockney Cupcake said:

The way stans have been harassing Columbia/Sony ppl on ig and twitter to update her certifications :rip: 

It's embarrassing really, I just hope they'll update her certs once the new era begins, you know to give that extra push. Not that she needs one but this is the only reason I can think of :skull:

2 minutes ago, loveinthedark said:

It's embarrassing really, I just hope they'll update her certs once the new era begins, you know to give that extra push. Not that she needs one but this is the only reason I can think of :skull:

With 25 they only updated 21 and didn’t even bother with its singles like???

She has 70m+ uncertified units :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

With 25 they only updated 21 and didn’t even bother with its singles like???

She has 70m+ uncertified units :rip: 

the way sis would shoot up to the top if they updated everything correctly, smh :fish2:

Just now, loveinthedark said:

the way sis would shoot up to the top if they updated everything correctly, smh :fish2:

Sony/Columbia said ma’am we ain’t spending money on your certs until we get the album 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.