Gaga: Another week with THREE albums charting on BB200

Mr. Stratus

Lady Gaga has 3 albums charting on this weeks Billbaord 200.

The Fame - 233 weeks

A Star Is Born - 109 weeks

Chromatica - 38 weeks 

Source: Billboard website under 'Lady Gaga' 

What a legend. I wish my fave cared more about stuff like this, and kept up with momentum of the streaming era doing deluxes and more collabs. Her last single being in Spring 2020 and album start of summer 2020 :WAP:

Longevity :clap3:

Negative Threads about Gaga: 10 pages

Positive Threads about Gaga: ???????

Yes! 5 more weeks of The Fame charting and it’ll be placed at No.7, surpassing “Shepherd's Moon” & “Teenage Dream” for longest charting female albums.

2 minutes ago, Schhh said:

Can you post the chart positions in the OP please? I wanna see how Chromatica's doing with all the Oreo promo and stuff. 

#175 The Fame

#180 ASIB

#185 Chromatica

:cm: 

1 minute ago, Schhh said:

Can you post the chart positions in the OP please? I wanna see how Chromatica's doing with all the Oreo promo and stuff. 

#175 (-19) The Fame
#180 (+3) A Star Is Born

#185 (-27) Chromatica

Another week with three albums charting on the Billboard 200, her debut album from 2008 easily outperforming all of her latest attempts. :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Schhh said:

The Fame - #175

A Star Is Born - #180

Chromatica - #185

The first two have been stable for the past couple of weeks, but Chromatica is dropping. 

21 minutes ago, Schhh said:

The Oreos came out a month ago. What other stuff you're talking about? Its not like Chromatica  came out a couple of months ago with tons of promo and still nobody cared, you know :cm:

-

Good for Gaga. The Fame is truly  a legendry album.

31 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:

#175 (-19) The Fame
#180 (+3) A Star Is Born

#185 (-27) Chromatica

Another week with three albums charting on the Billboard 200, her debut album from 2008 easily outperforming all of her latest attempts. :deadbanana4:

... :deadbanana4:

Imagine the slay if she actually did something lmao

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• ATRL Moderator

okay this was posted last week. some things should be a post in artists’ base