Azealia Banks - "Miss Camaraderie" (Bon Vivant Mix)

trainsskyscrapers

trainsskyscrapers

First video in a hot minute. Directed by her fiance Ryder Ripps.

Edited by trainsskyscrapers
  • #FreeBritney Activist

This bih is just mesmerising to watch, even with nothing around. 

Ryder did a great job & I love this remix. :flame:

Azealia’a musical taste is so all over the place. Sometimes she really hits it and is ahead of the times and other times she’s just serving unnecessary noise. 

This remix added nothing and aged an otherwise futuristic sounding song. 

Edited by BGKC
Take Me Apart

Miss CamaGODerie finally getting the recognition she deserves :gaygacat4:

Adamj.dion

I guess it’s nice she has someone to do her visuals now. When was her last video? Anna Wintour?

Dolce Vita

the original miss camaraderie deserved better than this tragic remix :biblio: 

Kiss It Better

i prefer the original but finally a video for my fav off BWET :jonny2: she's really still releasing videos for her 6 years old album while ignoring the new ones :dies:

the choreo >>

Azealia Banks is actually highly overrated and has brought nothing new to the table.

Even 212’s impact has been highly, highly overrated. She has influenced exactly no music at all. 

:skull:

35 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

Azealia Banks is actually highly overrated and has brought nothing new to the table.

Even 212’s impact has been highly, highly overrated. She has influenced exactly no music at all. 

:skull:

Except it's actually the complete opposite. Bree Runway, Doja Cat "Boss Bitch", hell even Billies videos look like Yung Rapunzel. She's massively influential and brought hip house and house to a new level. Arguably commercially she's a nonstart but to deny her TALENT and IMPACT is just false. 

6 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

First video in a hot minute. Directed by her husband Ryder Ripps.

Now IMAGINE if these sick visuals went with a new track. She confuses tf outta me. Where's F2? B&P? Yung Rapunzel 2 was actually amazing...just her goals all over the place. 

4 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Except it's actually the complete opposite. Bree Runway, Doja Cat "Boss Bitch", hell even Billies videos look like Yung Rapunzel. She's massively influential and brought hip house and house to a new level. Arguably commercially she's a nonstart but to deny her TALENT and IMPACT is just false. 

I follow all three of them and I haven’t seen it, sis.

Ari Lennox does like her Instagram posts but that’s about it.

:rip:

Just now, BGXKB said:

I follow all three of them and I haven’t seen it, sis.

Ari Lennox does like her Instagram posts but that’s about it.

:rip:

Bree Runway is LITERALLY Azealia 2.0. Doja's Boss Bitch sounds EXACTLY like 212 and Liquorice. They even have mashups with millions of views. Bury A Friend and Zayns Like I Would look just like the Yung Rapunxel video....shes very influential. Her rap mermaid aesthetic Nicki took for the Bed video? I've been following Azealia since Shady Love with the Scissor Sisters...and to see her influence be so heavy without any real commercial success is incredible.

Can't deny, AB has star quality. Music and visual-wise. I prefer the original track, but the remix is really good as well. The makeup looks a bit off, but overall she served.

It's so hard to watch these low budget, cringey videos knowing what could have been if she kept her mouth shut.

On that note, who cares. We want new, GOOD music.

Dark Horse

i love how she continually keeps BWET alive like this, making it feel more like a timeless piece of work relevant across decades