Spotify BOMBS in Korea

WeFoundWill

2 hours ago, HeWolf said:

-They are only offering 7 days free trial.

Nah they’re offering 3 months trial.

There’s NO WAY Spotify is happening in SK unless music from KakaoM artists become available. And it’s lowkey pricey compared to other services— $9.99 vs less than $5 (or even free)

Edited by enchanted0

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WeFoundWill

• HeWolf

• enchanted0

• Lalisa

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Nah they’re offering 3 months trial.

There’s NO WAY Spotify is happening in SK unless music from KakaoM artists become available. And it’s lowkey pricey compared to other services— $9.99 vs less than $5 (or even free)

I only got a 7-day free trial :biblio: 

peterstyles13

Honestly why would Koreans switch to Spotify when they already have strong local streaming services that are way better? :rip:

23 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Honestly why would Koreans switch to Spotify when they already have strong local streaming services that are way better? :rip:

Most of us are quite aware that our music apps suck and they’re seen as old fashioned. People are specially sick of melon. Others like genie have a tragic UI. The only thing about them is the local catalog. (The local one only) :biblio: Its really a shame that spotify lost its release momentum cause the potential was enormous.

Edited by HeWolf

maybe it'll pull a JAPAN

6 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Give it some months. It started like that in other countries as well. Like Japan, where the actual #1 is getting over 400k daily now

Wait 400k? :jonny5: Last time I checked, it was still at less than 10k streams. :dies: 

Japan started the same way and look at where it is now. You all love to jump ship the minute you see something isn't doing well.

This is the case for most businesses, they all start the same way.

2 hours ago, HeWolf said:

I only got a 7-day free trial :biblio: 

You get a 7-day free trial by just making an account and then another 3 months when you give them a debit or credit card number. :fan:

6 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

You get a 7-day free trial by just making an account and then another 3 months when you give them a debit or credit card number. :fan:

Well i didnt get any 3 months. Maybe cause i had connected my fb to spotify previously so maybe mine doesnt count as a new account ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.