Olivia sends Hailey Bieber DL gift

ariananext

ariananext

so cute :heart: she probably sent it to celebs who supported the song

Eu21pF0XcAYpuZ0?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by ariananext

Adore her for what? She doesn’t do anything except for stalk male celebrities and then marry them thanks to connections through nepotism :toofunny2:

ariananext
7 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Adore her for what? She doesn’t do anything except for stalk male celebrities and then marry them thanks to connections through nepotism :toofunny2:

the conspiracy theories :deadbanana4:you must have those connections too to know all of this

Edited by ariananext
10 minutes ago, ariananext said:

the conspiracy theories :deadbanana4:you must have those connections too to know all of this

Conspiracy theories? She was literally a belieber stan and her father is Stephen Baldwin :deadbanana4:

ENzoGjDWsAA55Ub.jpg

ariananext
3 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Conspiracy theories? She was literally a belieber stan and her father is Stephen Baldwin :deadbanana4:

ENzoGjDWsAA55Ub.jpg

other than the fact that you're absolutely offtopic, what are you trying to prove? do you think celebrities run into each other in school hallways? :deadbanana4: 60% of female celebrities were beliebers in 2010-2012 and tweeted or talked about him all the time. and also, what the hell does selena have to do with any of this?

OT: olivia was super sweet

Edited by ariananext

Who "adores" Hailey Bieber? :deadbanana:

She's done nothing and devoid of any personality. 100% random. 

12 minutes ago, ariananext said:

other than the fact that you're absolutely offtopic, what are you trying to prove? do you think celebrities run into each other in school hallways? :deadbanana4: 60% of female celebrities were beliebers in 2010-2012 and tweeted or talked about him all the time. and also, what the hell does selena have to do with any of this?

OT: olivia was super sweet

How am I off topic? I literally was questioning something written in the letter that’s posted in the OP. You then said my claims were conspiracy theories when they’re not. 

:bibliahh:

I don’t even understand the point of your last post. The stan girl obviously asked her father to pull some strings get her invited to this event that neither of them had anything to do with 

69d18c46d093d47e3facce9e63c8e9cc.jpg

stay clowning girl 

Edited by Sesame
99sandthe2000s

not people dragging First Lady Bieber over a damn shirt she was gifted :deadbanana2:some of you are unwell.

OT: that was very kind. Rodrigo feat. Bieber coming soon :eli: jk

DavidSMateus
18 minutes ago, éclat said:

My thoughts

ariananext
11 minutes ago, Sesame said:

How am I off topic? I literally was questioning something written in the letter that’s posted in the OP. You then said my claims were conspiracy theories when they’re not. 

:bibliahh:

I don’t even understand the point of your last post. The stan girl obviously asked her father to pull some strings get her invited to this event that neither of them had anything to do with 

69d18c46d093d47e3facce9e63c8e9cc.jpg

stay clowning girl 

this thread is about olivia and hailey and you're discussing theories about hailey and justin so yes, offtopic 

6 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

not people dragging First Lady Bieber over a damn shirt she was gifted :deadbanana2:some of you are unwell.

this

Edited by ariananext
3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

this thread is about olivia and hailey and you're discussing theories about hailey and justin so yes, offtopic 

this

Not theories but stay clowning

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

2 hours ago, éclat said:

someone trying to promote their song

Michael196
7 hours ago, ariananext said:

are we really playing this game now? all these years after it was actually proven? PLEASE

Michael196
7 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

First Lady Bieber 

let me not comment on this because....

7 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Olivia would never this eyelash level foolery! I hope!

she sent it to her because hailey posted about the song before, she sent it to everyone who supported drivers license y’all need to calm down :toofunny3:

Johnny Jacobs

Seriously? 

Are they gifting to promote singles now? 

Someone is thirsty for charts