4 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Swifties told me it was challenging for #1? :deadbanana4:

There was some assumption about remixes in those predicitons perhaps

Edited by Mr. Stratus

wasnt it predicted to be #2 ? :dies:

:fan: 

11 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

she needs to discount it to 0.39 and release 5 more remixes and discount them 0.39 as well to challenge #1 babe

15 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Can we see few quotes about that cause i saw none of them :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

she needs to discount it to 0.39 and release 5 more remixes and discount them 0.39 as well to challenge #1 babe

11 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Maybe she discounts the whole Fearless album to 0.99 instead so she can sell each song for less than 10 cent technically. Hope she does :jonny5:

-----

Excellent debut for a diamond eligible song from diamond album. Not everybody has that. :soda:

peterstyles13
34 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

30 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

23 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

wasnt it predicted to be #2 ? :dies:

:fan: 

PLEASE tell me I did not just see three Lady Gaga stans (of all people) coming for Taylor's rerecording of a 13 year-old song :skull:

Do y'all seriously not have any self-awareness? :skull:

24 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

Imagine having your personal pic as an avi on a little monsters-infested pop forum, you are so WEIRD :skull:

OT: Love Story a DIAMOND classic from a DIAMOND album :gaygacat1:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

2 + 11 = 13 :eli:

OT: Fantastic for a 13 years-old song that is already a classic

Oh god. Not the 13 again :rip: 

Billboard rules are SO weird and arbitrary. Remixes get combined with their originals, but re-recording the same song with the exact same lyrics and almost identical production doesn't get combined with the original? Make it make sense :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, shelven said:

Billboard rules are SO weird and arbitrary. Remixes get combined with their originals, but re-recording the same song with the exact same lyrics and almost identical production doesn't get combined with the original? Make it make sense :deadbanana4:

I think that's so weird. Her chart stats are going to look so ****ing weird, just combine the songs and albums together. But then again she'd have all her albums Diamond if they did that kiiiii 

4 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

In your head maybe

11 hours ago, Before the Dawn said:

11 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

can you stop bitching in Taylor's threads and go stan the global superstar that is you fave, please?

11 hours ago, shelven said:

They are so inconsistent :bibliahh: we’ve seen DEMOS with different vocals and lines and productions count towards originals but not this.

Edited by Popboi.

16 hours ago, evtimow said:

Imagine having your personal pic as an avi on a little monsters-infested pop forum, you are so WEIRD :skull:

OT: Love Story a DIAMOND classic from a DIAMOND album :gaygacat1:

:bibliahh:

OT: a classic! not everyone has that

20 hours ago, shelven said:

maybe it had to do with them being under different labels :skull:  it's definitely annoying how her stats are split now

Ugh so short from top 10. 

Im not even a fan of hers but... all she did was putting an old song out there again... and she managed to make it an #11 on BB... what else are you asking for?

16 hours ago, BnPac said:

Ugh so short from top 10. 

Billboard said it was just shy of 2 points from the top 10 :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.