France: Fever back at #1 for 5th week, Girl Like Me #4!

Hector

Dua & Shakira :heart:Global queens!

Shakira ft. BEP :clap3:

Spoiler

I'm kidding. :gaycat2: Go BEP and Shakira. :clap3:

Fever is such a smash. Honestly her label should consider pushing it all across Europe because I dont think We're Good's sound is going to do much outside of the Anglosphere. Fever has a much more Europe friendly sound to it. They can also release the solo version if they think some markets may not like the minimal French present throughout the song.

My queen Shakira getting a random hit out of this atrocious collab is making me think it was worth it lol :clap3: Good for her. 

Edited by IBeMe

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

Fever is such a smash. Honestly her label should consider pushing it all across Europe because I dont think We're Good's sound is going to do much outside of the Anglosphere. Fever has a much more Europe friendly sound to it. They can also release the solo version if they think some markets may not like the minimal French present throughout the song.

I really don't think the French is an issue at all, there's random french songs doing well every now and then so the minimal french in this really shouldn't be an issue. The song even managed to chart or get airplay by itself without any hype, oftentimes better than Levitating... ignoring fever is one of the biggest missteps in their campaign so far.

Fever without the French bit would be trash, Angèle truly lifts the song! her voice is just soooo nice to hear with her French lines. 

And YAS at Girl Like Me continuing to climb!

Tsch, I bet Fever could've been a global smash. 

Fever should’ve led the Moonlight Edition as the lead, but instead we got that.... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.