Taylor surpasses Mariah

Michael196

My faves are such legends ahh

mariah-carey-and-taylor-swift.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

I see three LEGENDS :clap3:

anigif_sub-buzz-25197-1556765356-1.gif

Didn’t even know Mariah had album longevity as a lamb, the fact she held this record for so long while not doing traditionally popular US genres like country and pure pop is impressive :clap3: 

And congrats Queen Streisand :clap3:

I just see three Legends who are THE music industry :clap3:

anigif_sub-buzz-25197-1556765356-1.gif

Edited by 1989

What the hell at Barbra weeks, she was so beloved.

Taylor still have a chance to overtake her though. The the re-recorded should push her to 240 weeks. Still 37 more weeks to catch Barbra so i guess TS10, TS11, TS12 will do the job lol.

3 hours ago, chiliam said:

What the hell at Barbra weeks, she was so beloved.

She's mostly winning all her chart records with quantity. She's got 3/4x amount of albums that Taylor and Mariah have. 

Taylor did that with only 9 albums with genres less traditionally commercial especially for female artist. And the fact she achieved it at only 31 whewwww :clap3:

I think it’s clear she’ll be at #1 by the close of this decade. Ridiculously impressive for someone only 31. It’s amazing to see her challenging records lately that make it clear that she’s in a unique, historic position as a recording artist.

11 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Didn’t even know Mariah had album longevity as a lamb, the fact she held this record for so long while not doing traditionally popular US genres like country and pure pop is impressive :clap3: 

Huh?

She deff did popular genre.

12 hours ago, Winnie. said:

This makes no sense. She deff did what was popular genre at the time. she had 19#1s she was/is huge :rip:

OT: Thats pretty impressive at 31 and shes not slowing down so I can see her beating Barbara who has a huge catalouge 

14 hours ago, Michael196 said:

You really wanna go there? :heart2:

14 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

You really thought you did something there :rip:

It was meant for fun. Lighten up for god sake :deadbanana4:

Edited by Blue Rose

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.