Grant Gustin debuts twink to twunk to hunk transformation

nostalgia

Grant Gustin has faced his fair share of criticism from online body shamers over the years for being 'too skinny' to play Barry Allen's superhero alter-ego, The Flash.

But come season seven, fans can expect to see a stunning body transformation for Gustin as he unveiled his newly buff physique via Instagram on Friday.

udiqjfwyxii61.jpg

tumblr_mspy77AikU1ssvu47o4_400.jpg39514634-0-image-a-46_1613791841939.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9280775/amp/The-Flash-star-Grant-Gustin-showcases-buff-body-transformation-photos.html

Edited by nostalgia

The Flash is still going? Wow :clap3:

ot: he looks good. remember his controversial comic con tweet (2015 i think)

Edited by chaneloberlin
21 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Why is there more :mazen:

I’m so done

as if the nolan thread wasn’t enough :deadbanana4:

both the of the members, the one who posted the first gif in the first place AND the one who found the link to the og video need to get permabanned :dies:

13 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I’m so done

as if the nolan thread wasn’t enough :deadbanana4:

both the of the members, the one who posted the first gif in the first place AND the one who found the link to the og video need to get permabanned :dies:

giphy.thumb.gif.655a06d197c42d22a935faa1

That’s what we call growth :flame: his show got renewed before even starting the new season in 2 weeks, his paycheck increased, got in better shape AND his wife is expecting their first baby all simultaneously :clap3:

2 hours ago, chaneloberlin said:

The Flash is still going? Wow :clap3:

ot: he looks good. remember his controversial comic con tweet (2015 i think)

It’s been the most watched show in the entire channel for 6 years in a row now :rip: