• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• B-Rabbit

• OrgVisual

• Heart.me

• Michael196

Any reasonable person would realize Morgan Wallen wasn't being racist and actually didn't care about his neighbor secretly recording him saying the n word to his friend on his own property. The controversy only gave him a bunch of media exposure

Edited by B-Rabbit

Roman Holiday
1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

Rednecks are the worst :deadbanana4:  The fact that he got more popular after the video and they see buying a racist’s album as some crusade against the left, disgusting

I kind of feel like canceling him just had the Streisand effect on his career. Lol He’ll probably be a MAGA legend now like Kid Rock. :rip: 

——-

Ariana run pop :clap3:

positiona coming to outchart TU,N. :WAP:

2 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

I kind of feel like canceling him just had the Streisand effect on his career. Lol He’ll probably be a MAGA legend now like Kid Rock. :rip: 

——-

Ariana run pop :clap3:

Because normal people didn't care at all

Roman Holiday
6 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

Because normal people didn't care at all

Ehh, I don’t think it makes you abnormal to not want to support someone who uses the hard R n-word. It’s more abnormal to not be able to understand that perspective. By all means, support your honky tonk king, but you don’t have to downplay what he did.

3 hours ago, B-Rabbit said:

Any reasonable person would realize Morgan Wallen wasn't being racist and actually didn't care about his neighbor secretly recording him saying the n word to his friend on his own property. The controversy only gave him a bunch of media exposure

This makes sense 

I assumed it was a black person he was it too and then recently find out he was talking. To a white friend.

People allow 6 9 to do it to black people and still stream him and made him have hits.

littlebodybigheart

wait so ariana can’t go #1 with a whole deluxe version even though the charts are so weak? :rip: yikes!

42 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

wait so ariana can’t go #1 with a whole deluxe version even though the charts are so weak? :rip: yikes!

it’s still a 4 month old album competing with an album fueled by racists, still impressive by Ariana nonetheless :clap3:

maybe that label made a mistake when they dropped him. "cancelling" him only made him more successful.

• ATRL Moderator

Morgan still being #1 is legitimately depressing.

At this rate (and with the whole industry running away from releasing right now with their tails between their legs) he's going to be #1 until the Fearless re-recording snatches him for a week.

Adele, now's your cue.

EDIT: Got my racist country rats confused.

Edited by bluebirdsforever

28 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

Luke still being #1 is legitimately depressing.

At this rate (and with the whole industry running away from releasing right now with their tails between their legs) he's going to be #1 until the Fearless re-recording snatches him for a week.

Adele, now's your cue.

lol... the rat's name is in the thread title :dies:

12 hours ago, Nick_317 said:

King:WAP:Time to stream 7 summers again:WAP:

trolling much?

Yeah it's much harder to cancel someone in the streaming era I think, all that controversy just generates more interest :rip:

The racist hillbilly still atop :toofunny3:

I know he's terrible but I've been waiting for an album to serve a run like this :allears:

Edited by badgirlriri

I mean in his defense, literally NO ONE major is releasing right now because of the pandemic. Outside of the re-recordings from Taylor and Ariana's deluxe, nothing huge is happening to dethrone him. 

Drake would be the one to do it but he delayed his album 

The left is really useless. They can't even cancel racists properly. 

4 hours ago, americanlife said:

maybe that label made a mistake when they dropped him. "cancelling" him only made him more successful.

They didn't drop him. They suspended him "indefinitely" Zero chance Big Loud would drop him as he's the only artist worth a damn anymore on that label

18 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

Ehh, I don’t think it makes you abnormal to not want to support someone who uses the hard R n-word. It’s more abnormal to not be able to understand that perspective. By all means, support your honky tonk king, but you don’t have to downplay what he did.

He didn't use the hard r, was on his own property and he was secretly recorded by a clout chaser neighbor. The neighbor wasn't doing a good service either as waited until Morgan Wallen walked out with a girl the next day to record him

I don't even listen to Morgan Wallen like that but the "racist this, racist that" when talking about him only devalues the word and benefits actual racists.

Edited by B-Rabbit

9 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

He didn't use the hard r, was on his own property and he was secretly recorded by a clout chaser neighbor. The neighbor wasn't doing a good service either as waited until Morgan Wallen walked out with a girl the next day to record him

I don't even listen to Morgan Wallen like that but the "racist this, racist that" when talking about him only devalues the word and benefits actual racists.

It legitimately makes my skin crawl every time people on this forum try and excuse him using racist language by saying "he was on his own property" as if that is supposed to MEAN something.

10 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It legitimately makes my skin crawl every time people on this forum try and excuse him using racist language by saying "he was on his own property" as if that is supposed to MEAN something.

Quit trying to make everything racist and when you call everything racist, it only devalues the word and benefits actual racists 

14 minutes ago, B-Rabbit said:

Quit trying to make everything racist and when you call everything racist, it only devalues the word and benefits actual racists 

Hate to break it to you sweetheart, but a white person using the n-word makes them a racist. We know the history. You can take your ridiculous excuses and bore off. He's a racist and those enabling his behaviour are just as bad.

Idk why some are shocked at Morgan’s performance. I knew after that video surfaced that his support would only increase. Racists love rallying behind people who are being cancelled for doing/saying racist things. They seem them as one of them and will lift them up as a symbol of “pride” or something. You should have seen the Facebook comments after the news broke out about him. The support was insane and disgusting 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.