Most streamed female songs

SeanET

31 minutes ago, AlexM said:

It is, check on it. But it is still a female song por being a lead female artist, the same with Shallow by LADY GAGA 

Gurl, accept it, Shallow is a duet equally sung by the 2 artists (1 of them a male) and doesn't belong here :michael:

I will be happy to add Bad Romance to the OP though...it only needs 1,1 billion more streams :whistle:

Edited by SeanET

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SeanET

• AlexM

• Cockney Cupcake

• Gui13

4 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

I’m talking about streams so it’s on topic but did I hit a nerve it seems? 
Good for Katy! YT queen when will others. 

you talked about SPS which is not the topic of this thread

and no you did not hit a nerve

maybe i did by saying that Roar has more streams than Hello :whistle:

3 hours ago, SeanET said:

Gurl, accept it, Shallow is a duet equally sung by the 2 artists (1 of them a male) and doesn't belong here :michael:

I will be happy to add Bad Romance to the OP though...it only needs 1,1 billion more streams :whistle:

You can't tell me somthing that it's not clear in your mind :rip:

Featuring or duet with a male means it's not a solo female 'single' so get over it and try again  :supaspaz:

11 hours ago, AlexM said:

You can't tell me somthing that it's not clear in your mind :rip:

Featuring or duet with a male means it's not a solo female 'single' so get over it and try again  :supaspaz:

"get over it"? Really? You keep whining every time you enter this thread because your fave did not make the list :michael:

Try learning the difference between a duet and a feature and MAYBE you'll understand the point of this thread

You have to calm your **** and "get over it" :lmao:

3 hours ago, SeanET said:

"get over it"? Really? You keep whining every time you enter this thread because your fave did not make the list :michael:

Try learning the difference between a duet and a feature and MAYBE you'll understand the point of this thread

You have to calm your **** and "get over it" :lmao:

I do not care your opinion but on what you based for making this list isn't clear it seems you want to discredit Gaga becase you're an insane hater of her. 

You mentioned, criminal is not a featuring is a duet, but Natti is the lead artist on the song, but even if it was a featuring it's not a solo song has a male collaborated too, you need to recreate this mess. :wink:

Edited by AlexM

17 minutes ago, AlexM said:

I do not care your opinion but on what you based for making this list isn't clear it seems you want to discredit Gaga becase you're an insane hater of her. 

Thanx for the personal attack!

You obviously care about my opinion otherwise you wouldn't have 5 posts in this thread already :dies: 

Anyway...Criminal will stay in the list with the most streamed female songs, while Shallow does not qualify :sorry: 

21 minutes ago, AlexM said:

You mentioned, criminal is not a featuring is a duet, but Natti is the lead artist on the song, but even if it was a featuring it's not a solo song has a male collaborated too, you need to recreate this mess.

I really don't understand your English :lmao:

52 minutes ago, AlexM said:

You mentioned, criminal is not a featuring is a duet, but Natti is the lead artist on the song, but even if it was a featuring it's not a solo song has a male collaborated too, you need to recreate this mess. :wink:

Sis, don't bother with that bitter Kat who's clearly stuck in 2013 and has troubles accepting today's reality about his fave. One look at his profile and you can see how much of an obsessed hater he is. He even had to come up with his own criteria for this thread. How sad is that :dancehall2:

OT: Great list based on a made up criteria with some obvious omissions but congrats on the hard work of compiling this :clap3:

2 hours ago, SwiftLover said:

Somebody is missing. I was told the GLOBE was consuming her :mandown:

SeanET

:mandown:

The world is consuming Bad Romance and that's why it has 1,9 Billion streams...that's something i guess :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.