Megan Thee Stallion covers Harper's Bazaar

Renan90

I appreciate the conservative editing but these shots are terrible. The lighting is so harsh and shots chosen make her look so tired.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iaintiffin

• sickening

• blaggot

• Delicious

5 hours ago, Delicious said:

a WWE promo

Disgusting.

OT: Beautiful as always. A woman doesn't need to have on 5 pounds of makeup to look beautiful. The misogyny in here is sickening.

eleganceislearned
2 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

Why were these even cleared in the first place?

IKR? Some of them look like test shots. She shouldn't be looking better in selfies than in a professional photoshoot. The photographer did her so wrong. :shakeno: I never liked Collier Schorr's photography - she's got one range, and it's all about de-glam and bored androgyny even if the subject doesn't suit it.

She’s absolutely beautiful, but a lot of these photos aren’t good at all. I would say the posing/lighting/direction is off, but it doesn’t look like it’s there to begin with...:biblio:

2 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

meg-5-1613621371.jpg

Wtf is this :bibliahh:

:rip: 

I can’t believe they fumbled her first Harper’s Bazaar cover like this.  Wasn’t Cardi’s first HB cover like a huge event + was trending, etc.

This was supposed to be major, but....yeah.   Not impressed. And it has less to do with Megan + more about her team, the photographer, etc.  

On 2/19/2021 at 11:23 AM, chaneloberlin said:

She looked nicer on set for this :giraffe:

Natural beauty regardless of how the pictures came out

Ughhhhhhh....how they fumble this?  Look at her!!!  Chile....

Megan is clearly very pretty (the two covers are actually alright) but some of these shots are not good :skull: She looks so bored with a natural RBF and uncomfortable in some of the poses they put her in. Who green lit this mess :biblio:?

hbz030121wellcoverstory-0002-1613709937.meg-inside-1613710015.jpgmeg-1-1613622630.jpg

These look great though :heart: 

On 2/19/2021 at 9:56 AM, Exquisite said:

On the one hand it's refreshing not to see overly touched up photos but this is also the worst photoshoot she's done by far. She's a very pretty woman, what went wrong :biblio:

I agree. She doesn't have to smile in every picture, but it's not flattering and she is gorgeous. They could have given her other faces/expressions to make.