• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAN

• Yog

• pavi

• Gossip_Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

nooniebao

Excited for this! His debut was solid and Maniac and Wish You Were Sober are still on repeat. 

computer.boy

The girl, lol.

Yeah, this one is very pop-generic. I'd say Maniac Pt, 2. The chorus kinda slaps, though.

38 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Excited for this! His debut was solid and Maniac and Wish You Were Sober are still on repeat. 

Only discovered him a few months ago but these are my favourite tracks from

him. Fake probably completes the trinity. 

coolandonfire

It'll be interesting to see where this goes after as I think the song was meant to be on Kid Krow originally, or a planned re-release of it at some point last year.

HandsToMyself

WAIT this is a bop : O

Edit: After listening to this more I have concluded this is synth-pop perfection and I can only imagine ATRL’s reaction if it was released by a female artist  

Edited by HandsToMyself
coolandonfire

It'll probably be underwhelming for a lot of us as it leaked last year, and anyone following Conan would've probably heard it and listened to it plenty of times already. But it's a great song and I'm glad to have it in high quality now. Looking forward to the video.

I love this. Not quite as catchy as WYWS, but it's super good. And I agree that if this was a pop girl releasing this, people here would be all over it. 

i so bad wanted him to release it, but i thought it would be a different song based on visuals.

this track is associated by mood more with the old cover:

p6BO-5-3yZk.jpg?size=1086x1090&quality=9

1 hour ago, Slate said:

This is meh, weak follow up to Heather :chick3:

I still have Heather in rotation.