THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

Tom Vercetti

I still don't know who's leaving tonight but if Ro stays then rooting for him to be the new HoH. Jed, Ty and Beth are lowering Latoya's bar. 

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fais_2311

• Kamil24

• Tom Vercetti

• Bad Decisions

I like both Ro and Josh so I'm sad to see either of them leave but I do prefer if Ro ends up staying tonight. 

Josh is gone but this makes the upcoming weeks more interesting and more potential for power shifts. 

the knockout comp could've easily been done on this episode. They're so annoying. 

Victoria comp beast. 

Coptoya, Jed and Kiefer. These 3 always mentioned Victoria’s name as target. Queen V needs to come for them. 

Coptoya is the best choice since she’s a bridge between Ty/Jed/Beth and Tina/Kiefer/Tera. Without Toya, the majority alliance is over. 

LaToya is in danger :biblio: Hoping she stays over Kiefer, Tera, Beth.

Tina is playing the best game atm. 

Twitter coming for Victoria. Like ewww. Acting like Toya is here for Black Girl Magic while Toya was the one who cannot stand the fun and bubbly Victoria first and always made Vic felt she was left out. 

Jed and Ty wanted to manipulate Victoria. Lol bye. 

Kiefer sis can go home first tho. He’s so annoying. Reminds me of Carol last season. 

Toya & Tina are the brains of majority alliance, but Tina is so good at hiding herself. So impressed with her. Toya not so much. It was so obvious she wants to control everyone. Talent V is woke. She needs to break this quartet of Ty/Jed/Toya/Holly asap.

8 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Twitter coming for Victoria. Like ewww. Acting like Toya is here for Black Girl Magic while Toya was the one who cannot stand the fun and bubbly Victoria first and always made Vic felt she was left out. 

Jed and Ty wanted to manipulate Victoria. Lol bye. 

Right!? Latoya has not once considered Victoria an ally or a friend in the house. Even after Victoria was BEGGING to work with her, Coptoya has continuously talked about how she wants to nominate, target and get Vee out.

13 hours ago, Bad Decisions said:

omg Latoya was horrible in that pitch. Better get that POV girl 

Right? Like Latoya - your social game is awful outside of your alliance. Thank god she has some protection from JED/TY, however I'm not seeing how she stays unless she gets VETO. The votes are not there.

This season is amazing so far. The split house. The dynamic, likeable personalities. The boss bitches. The hot guys. 

It’ll be interesting to see if Coptoya can get herself out of hot water this week. This veto is gonna be huge!

Oh wow. This year is off to a good start for BB. Hopefully other regions follow suit. 

2 different fights today. kief & latoya vs Kyle/Rohan and now Kief vs Rohan again :deadbanana2:

Because I am watching only the episodes, can't find another alliance except The Sunsetters.

Can someone tell me who is in the The Oddballs alliance?

The Sunsetters are Beth, Jedson, Kiefer, Latoya, Tina and Tychon, right?

46 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

Because I am watching only the episodes, can't find another alliance except The Sunsetters.

Can someone tell me who is in the The Oddballs alliance?

The Sunsetters are Beth, Jedson, Kiefer, Latoya, Tina and Tychon, right?

The Oddballs formed after Josh was evicted. Austin, Kyle, Rohan and Brey. They also formed a separate alliance with Vic and Tina i think. 

5 hours ago, TheLucky99 said:

The Oddballs formed after Josh was evicted. Austin, Kyle, Rohan and Brey. They also formed a separate alliance with Vic and Tina i think. 

First KARB formed, which was Kyle, Austin, Rohan, Breydon. Then that was extended to The Oddballs with those 4 plus Victoria.