Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Vercetti

• Kamil24

• Bad Decisions

• fais_2311

Tom Vercetti
33 minutes ago, Mohzy said:

I’m from the US. Where can I go to watch the episodes? 

videobrother typically does livestream and then the episodes are posted hours later. 

Tom Vercetti

Praying that Rohan and Jedson somehow survives tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, Anthem said:

But their peak was still Tom in S1 :WAP: 

I..... this tragic take. Tom wasn’t even the hottest on his season, Alec was. Tom is the definition of white mediocrity. 

The guys this season (and Austin) are absolute fire. I really hope we don’t lose Jedson or Rohan week 1. 

Harmonizer
4 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

I’m using it for almost two years now. It’s good. I tried NordVPN before but changed back to ExpressVPN

3 hours ago, Clandestine said:

It's the only one that I could get Netflix from other countries for so I'm still using it.

I always forget how extra BBCan's intros are.

Thank you :heart: Maybe I will do a free trial starting tomorrow since that is when I can stream the episode!

Guy Next Door

I'm so happy Victoria beat Rohan at that challenge :clap3:

Best case scenario, he or Breydon go home next episode.

Right now, I love Tina and Tera. But it's early to say, so let's see how they play.

Harmonizer

What was this mess of a twist :deadbanana2: This is not Survivor lol. Idk how it's gonna work. It's gonna end up being like Battle of the Block or some nonsense.

Or they'll keep it going until whoever from Season 8 wants to return as intruders lol. Premiere was eh, but I have high hopes for the cast.

Also, does anyone know if Ethan has issued any sort of apology??

I have to pick someone for my pool at work by tonight but haven't been able to watch. Can anyone tell me a couple of options of who seems like they will do decently? 

Bad Decisions

Considering they're showcasing this alliance tells me they are safe so Rohan or Josh is definitely in trouble. 

Edited by Bad Decisions
Tom Vercetti

Forgot how fast bbcan goes with first evictions.

The teams lasting for a few weeks? :bibliahh:

Is BBCAN really gonna give us an awful 3rd season in a row? :deadbanana4:

17 hours ago, Miles. said:

I..... this tragic take. Tom wasn’t even the hottest on his season, Alec was. Tom is the definition of white mediocrity. 

The guys this season (and Austin) are absolute fire. I really hope we don’t lose Jedson or Rohan week 1. 

He reminds me of Daniel Clark, who was one of my biggest crushes when I was younger.

:jonny2:

Bad Decisions

I don't know who I want out! I genuinely like them all. If only we can eliminate Kiefer first lol

That Victoria scene :deadbanana2: She is such an entertaining mess already

asfiij the Videobrother chat blowing up in fear once that trio started discussing the possibility of Julie going :rip: and they better not DARE

Bad Decisions

If Julie is in danger :biblio: I  swear BBCAN's trend of having an lgbtq HG leaving on a twist is disgusting. 

Bad Decisions

Oh wow Latoya is bisexual! We really got representation this year!

I wanted Josh to go but his conversation with Julie changed my mind, now Julie is in extra danger so you know what, we can sacrifice a gay since we have more than one :keir:

Tom Vercetti

Gonna need feeds for this cuz this season is cracked already.