Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

The cast is looking like Allison Grodner’s worst nightmare...the lack of hot white men! :ahh:

Thank You BBCan :clap3:

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Vercetti

• Kamil24

• Bad Decisions

• fais_2311

Bad Decisions

At first glance Kiefer looks like he would be the annoying houseguest but I actually enjoyed his bio video. Definitely see him being an underdog.

waterslide

hi ladies

who are we liking so far?

I think my top 5 rn are julie, victoria, austin, breydon, and latoya

Tom Vercetti

My faves atm are Rohan and Tychon. I want to like Kiefer but he gives me BB21 Ovi vibes. Hopefully he's not out first. 

Guy Next Door

Yay finally something to watch! The contestants are alright for now. Nobody goes on my nerves.

Clandestine

I like most of them initially but especially Tina. I think I got the least from Beth and Tera.

Still bitter about not getting a full season of Minh-Ly and Jamar. Such a waste of TV gold.

Harmonizer
18 hours ago, Bicassie said:

The cast is looking like Allison Grodner’s worst nightmare...the lack of hot white men! :ahh:

Thank You BBCan :clap3:

Robyn Kass left BBUS, so let's see what BB23 will bring

Bethenny Frankel

Not again...can they at least do background checks ffs

rooby.booby
1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Not again...can they at least do background checks ffs

I- :shakeno:

Tom Vercetti

Shocking news: The physical “comp beast” white dude is the racist bigot of the season.

Tom Vercetti

The fact that random twitter accounts can do better background checks than actual casting... 

Excited for another season :party: Just finally finished BBCAN2 for the first time after procrastinating for like... 2 years :skull:, it's still messy how I was watching the 1st episode live in 2014 and then decided not to continue for some reason? Honestly glad there's no S8 returnees, and if a twist is on the way then hopefully they pick some of the better HGs.

As for the Ethan info... I'm not too surprised :rip: When I saw this video thumbnail while voting on the BBCAN site, I had a feeling he'd be a problem

big-brother-canada-9-cast-ethan-quance-bbcan9-houseguests_v2.jpg?width=576

seriously who does the official cast makeup? The women look like theyre ready for RPDR season 14

Harmonizer

whew, Ethan about to get himself removed before moving in.

Hopefully there is a hot alternate

4 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

The fact that random twitter accounts can do better background checks than actual casting... 

!!!

How is production this ****ing useless.....

Ethan looked like he was going to be annoying and rely on the “harmless idiot” trope too much anyway. Kyle’s got a hairy chest, so we won.