Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Winner Crowned!

Tom Vercetti

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fais_2311

• Kamil24

• Tom Vercetti

• Bad Decisions

1 hour ago, Pinkoverblue said:

wait. Who’s nominated? Jokers doesn’t say and can’t find it.

Tera and Beth initial noms, Tera won veto and Kiefer replacement.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Is this the first top 5 BB players where every single houseguest won multiples comps? I don't think I ever witness a top 5 with no floaters. :rip:

Seriously the best season I've ever seen. I honestly don't care about one single person left (except maybe Tera), but it doesn't matter; The gameplay is just ****ing brilliant on everyone's part :clap3: 

4 hours ago, azii said:

Wait no- Breydon won veto :rip: Beth is leaving either way. 

Oh. Fun...

as long as Tera stays 🤷🏻‍♀️

My current though process: For Ty to win the game he's gonna need to cut kiefer. However, he's gonna need to do it at f3 and not f4 incase he doesn't win the final HoH. I think Ty knows this too which is why he's been persuading Breydon to not put him up yet. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Based on final 4 veto history, I can see Miss Breydon win that easily. I hope Tera is the HoH and one of the straight guys will be voted out

I like this F4 and wouldn't mind any of them winning, I still hate Kiefer though. I can't believe this cast let him slither his way to the end :toofunny2:

Beth feels like one of those players that everyone obsessively hates now but will be appreciated in the future. Other than being obnoxiously loud, she brought a lot to this season.

I’m shook at how good this season is. For awhile I thought I outgrew big brother. But this season really pulled me back in. Rooting for Ty

• #FreeBritney Activist
20 hours ago, Quiqui4eva said:

Beth feels like one of those players that everyone obsessively hates now but will be appreciated in the future. Other than being obnoxiously loud, she brought a lot to this season.

Yup. She’s definitely the ‘Sabrina’ of this season. I expected her to be basic like Holly or Analiese but she delivered. Definitely the villain that we will miss in the future

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Yup. She’s definitely the ‘Sabrina’ of this season. I expected her to be basic like Holly or Analiese but she delivered. Definitely the villain that we will miss in the future

I mean is she the first individual of a showmance to vote out the other member of the showmance? If so... bitch broke records.

6 hours ago, KevinKDC said:

I mean is she the first individual of a showmance to vote out the other member of the showmance? If so... bitch broke records.

Lisa didn't vote for her showmance to return to the house in Big Brother 3.

• #FreeBritney Activist

This season was so amazing to watch - yes the gameplay was messy, but the cast was one of the best of all-time, the diversity was amazing...going to miss this season so much when it ends 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Am I the only one who thinks now that if Tera is at the final with Ty or Breydon she wins? I feel like a lot of people don't respect Tys game..

• #FreeBritney Activist
On 4/29/2021 at 2:43 PM, Quiqui4eva said:

You are right on. While it is a game and she has acted ridiculous at times, she brought so much to the show and she was hungry to stay in the game at every turn when her back was against the wall. Plus, she gave us delusional villain and I was HERE for that. That's more than you can say for at least half of the final four :mandown:

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Mezik said:

Am I the only one who thinks now that if Tera is at the final with Ty or Breydon she wins? I feel like a lot of people don't respect Tys game..

Yup. I feel like Ty will lost to both Brey and Tera :rip:

As for Brey & Tera

Ty: Brey

Kiefer: Tera

Beth: Brey. Beth was so desperate to be the last woman standing and she does not respect Tera and always trash her

Jed: Up in the air. I thought it was going to be Tera but Beth is demanding and Jed will listen to her :rip:

Tina: Tera

Rohan: Brey

Vic: Brey. She does not respect Tera especially after their iconic fight. 

I think Brey will win 5-2 or 4-3 against Tera :rip: I love Brey. His social game is outstanding and he’s so funny and likable, but his passiveness annoyed me