Big Brother Canada Season 9 | Final 7

1 hour ago, Lucky#17 said:

I'll say it again: Victoria IS BBCAN9. The way she secured an All-Stars slot with this house meeting regardless if she leaves this week. The ****ing intelligence.

:jonny2:

Yup! Love her or hate her she is the face of BBCAN9 as far as I'm concerned. 

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Vercetti

• Bad Decisions

• Miles.

• Kamil24

I kinda can’t help but stan Beth. It’s the way she didn’t listen to Jed/Ty this week and is forcing them to vote out Vic, which is best for her game (but terrible for theirs). It’s the way she bagged TWO guys who are way out of her league. It’s the way she owns her sexuality so confidently. And today she said “Vic has to go because she thinks she’s the baddest bitch in this house and she’s not. I’M the baddest bitch in this house!”

Honestly, she’s kinda iconic. 

6 hours ago, Miles. said:

I kinda can’t help but stan Beth. It’s the way she didn’t listen to Jed/Ty this week and is forcing them to vote out Vic, which is best for her game (but terrible for theirs). It’s the way she bagged TWO guys who are way out of her league. It’s the way she owns her sexuality so confidently. And today she said “Vic has to go because she thinks she’s the baddest bitch in this house and she’s not. I’M the baddest bitch in this house!”

Honestly, she’s kinda iconic. 

Yeah i’ve warmed up to her!

I’ll stan Beth as long as she’s still planning on not taking Jed and Ty to top 3/4! Those two are the only ones that I can’t stand. I hate bro alliances sooo much :pukey: 

Ya’ll no longer can claim Beth played for two guys cause she did THAT this week. The way she denied the guys this week. Queen. Taking out Vic will benefit her the most (and Brey). Icon. Vic took out the girls and now miss basic will end her. :bibliahh:

25 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Ya’ll no longer can claim Beth played for two guys cause she did THAT this week. The way she denied the guys this week. Queen. Taking out Vic will benefit her the most (and Brey). Icon. Vic took out the girls and now miss basic will end her. :bibliahh:

I can’t wait until Jed and Ty get evicted while Beth remains unscathed :smitten:

Ugh sucks if Vic leaves, but the move she did last week hurt her & she just couldn't Vanessa her way out of this. A really good move on Beth's part though, I'm impressed she didn't let others talk her out of it.

Lol Brey did that for Austin by ending Vic huh ? 
Anyway Brey has this strange power that which girl he allies to will become likable like all of a sudden I like Beth and I root for her and Brey yeah truly its his magic. 

Seeing Ro's face after Kiefer won HOH, then coming in last in the veto, and knowing his fate was sealed was so crushing :(

Gonna miss him and Brey matching unplanned

Say youre in an alliance with out saying youre in an alliance : BigBrother

He's a way bigger person than I am for saying he respects Kiefer as a player 

4 hours ago, Bad Decisions said:

These rumours circulating right now better be false because if not :biblio: I'm disgusted.

What are the rumors?

7 hours ago, Mezik said:

What are the rumors?

the rumours ended up being right lol but prior to the episode rumours on twitter were circulating that Kiefer won and Ro was evicted and everyone thought it was fake because well... we haven't had one correct spoiler all season lol