Cardi Ties Nicki's Hip-Hop Chart Record

Stepfon

Image result for nicki cardi

UP just went #1 on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop chart and has NOW tied Nicki's chart record meaning they BOTH hold the title of the female rappers with the most #1 hits on the chart. 

Nicki's #1 Songs (Since 2010):

• Moment 4 Life (featuring Drake) (2010)
  • Make Me Proud (Drake featuring Nicki Minaj) (2011)
  • Anaconda (2014)
  • Only (featuring Drake, Lil Wayne, and Chris Brown) (2014)
  • TROLLZ (with 6ix9ine) (2020) 
  • Say So Remix (Doja Cat featuring Nicki Minaj) (2020)

Cardi's #1 Songs (Since 2017):

• Bodak Yellow (2017)
  • Finesse (Remix) (Bruno Mars featuring Cardi B) (2018) 
  • I Like It (with Bad Bunny & J Balvin) (2018)
  • Please Me (with Bruno Mars) (2019)
  • WAP (featuring Megan Thee Stallion) (2020)
  • UP! (2021) 

The way Cardi is snatching the record any moment now. Another one to her collection, only a little bit more than 3 years. She does it so effortlessly. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Badboidami

1 minute ago, Delicious said:

Please Me and Trollz can be deleted

Not you implying Trollz is anywhere near a  Triple Platinum, multi format smash that stayed WEEKS in the top 10 :rip:

OT: For the record I set RECORDS..RECORD SALES! :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

The way Cardi is snatching the record any moment now. Another one to her collection, only a little bit more than 3 years in vs 11. She does it so effortlessly that it makes Nicki's career and achievements look like a joke. :deadbanana4:

It kind of reminds me of when Nicki so effortlessly raps, making Cardi's rapping ability look like a joke as well. :deadbanana4:

Edited by mellenthin

Wow, breaking records that took other artists a decade to achieve in a little over three years.  That’s power :clap3:

4 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

It kind of reminds me of when Nicki so effortlessly raps, making Cardi's rapping ability look like a joke as well. :deadbanana4:

People seem to strongly disagree looking at whose music is talked about the most and whose music actually sells.

Congratulations to Cardi!

Badboidami

Edited by Badboidami

5 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

People seem to strongly disagree looking at whose music is talked about the most and whose music actually sells.

Congratulations to Cardi!

Badboidami

Plus, the critics actually like Cardi, Bodak Yellow, I Like It, and WAP are examples of that. So, when you have critics and the GP supporting you and you sell records and get plaques that equals the Queen of Rap...

Badboidami

She’ll be snatching Nicki BALD soon enough! :fan: 

21 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

It kind of reminds me of when Nicki so effortlessly raps, making Cardi's rapping ability look like a joke as well. :deadbanana4:

You THOUGHT you did something dd

With the critically PANNED, GrammyLESS career she has...its quite hilarious how you all think of her as some rap savant. :rip:

8 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Shes just taking all her records at this point :rofl:

I think the only ones she has left are the:

-Most weeks in the T10 for the Billboard Hot 100 by a female rapper (She needs like 15 more weeks, I believe) 

-Most #1 songs on the RAP Singles Chart by a female rapper 

-Then, to break the tie with this chart with the next #1 single.

5 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

I think the only ones she has left are the:

-Most weeks in the T10 for the Billboard Hot 100 by a female rapper (She needs like 15 more weeks, I believe) 

-Most #1 songs on the RAP Singles Chart by a female rapper 

-Then, to break the tie with this chart with the next #1 single.

Well at least Nicki still have those biggest drop records. :eli: 

OT. Yasss congrats Queen of Rap! :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

Wow, breaking records that took other artists a decade to achieve in a little over three years.  That’s power :clap3:

This isn’t the drag you think it is :bibliahh:

Congrats to her for tying Nicki :clap:

The queen of rap all these years later and still the standard :alexz:

1.25 eras in. :flame:

1 hour ago, Baby Judas said:

Well at least Nicki still have those biggest drop records. :eli: 

At this rate thats all the accolades that Nicki will be able to hold on to.

I think she is going to collect even more accolades in the next year or two. There's always someone who can achieve it faster.

Cardi you're doing amazing sweetie.

I think she will a couple more this year.

7 hours ago, mellenthin said:

Nicki is not the rapper y’all think she is, there are soooo many better female rappers, now then and always. At the end of the day, nicki was not much more than a pop production playing the fame game back when she was a thing. Cardi just does it so much better. 20 years from now nicki will be seen as the cyndi pauper of female rap. 

Cardi B is a force. So happy for her, she worked her, has so much talent, and is humble and so relatable. Not everyone can turn that into a record-breaking career. 

47 minutes ago, lostcause said:

Nicki is not the rapper y’all think she is, there are soooo many better female rappers, now then and always. At the end of the day, nicki was not much more than a pop production playing the fame game back when she was a thing. Cardi just does it so much better. 20 years from now nicki will be seen as the cyndi pauper of female rap. 

And Cardi isn't that? :rip: I mean come on. But congratulations to her.

12 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

And Cardi isn't that? :rip: I mean come on. But congratulations to her.

Maybe reread what I wrote, and slower this time. The literal next sentence is “Cardi just does it so much better.” The whole point of what I wrote is that Cardi is better at the game Nicki was playing. Let’s work on reading comprehension before you respond again, ok sweetie?

3 hours ago, lostcause said:

Maybe reread what I wrote, and slower this time. The literal next sentence is “Cardi just does it so much better.” The whole point of what I wrote is that Cardi is better at the game Nicki was playing. Let’s work on reading comprehension before you respond again, ok sweetie?

:deadbanana4:

Cardi is her own competition at this point. 

8 hours ago, lostcause said:

:deadbanana2: :clap3:

The sad thing is that Nicki clearly has HELLA talent but her ideas never come together the way they should.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.