Top Posters In This Topic

• Bxtch

• Delirious

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• BionicWooHoo

Jay-Zicario
2 hours ago, truthteller said:

we call men like this shrimp #ifyouknowyouknow

A person that is hot from the neck down. So called because, like shrimps, everything is good but the head.

:deadbanana:

OT: He was done dirty. The ones I found in Google Image are way better looking and hot. (also the make-up didn't help in that cover)

Edited by Jay-Zicario

there really can't be a thread about anything Asian without some weird posts huh :rip:

anyways these shoots are always so awkward and he's actually more muscular, his ig >

14 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Since this is gaining traction you should promote his music in the OP @Bxtch :angry:

Done :giraffe:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Just checked his IG and his legs and ass are :jonny5:

The person who photoshopped this needs to be FIRED :skull: And also the person who made his face up to be twice as light as his body if that wasn't entirely post-processing. 

This thread made me google shirtless asian actors... and WOW, when the face match the body! :jonny4:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "korean actors shirtless bl"

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "shirtless male asian actors"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "advance bravely bl shirtless"

sickening
1 hour ago, Kyoto said:

If this were a white guy the comments here would look very different. Just saying.

This. I dont like men at all, but ATRL shows their ass all the times when it comes to minorities. 

Jay-Zicario
1 hour ago, Bxtch said:

Imagine coming for Wonho :rip: some of y'all... 

You should check out his first solo single (he used to be part of a group called Monsta X

He's releasing a new mini album on Feb 26 :giraffe:

I remember that Episode of "We Bare Bears" with "Monsta X". That's why I remembered know him from somewhere else before. :kitty:

UnusualBoy
2 hours ago, truthteller said:

we call men like this shrimp #ifyouknowyouknow

:toofunny3:

Anyway, I agree the face doesn't match the body but he's really handsome and has an amazing body.

Oktober Knight
1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

so everything that's wrong is the feminine stuff? got it

:foxaylove3:

Personally, yes it is, not attractive to me at all. 

King :jonny5: I just discovered him recently and omg the amount of thirst traps on his IG :WAP: we have no choice but to stan

BionicWooHoo

Where exactly are people getting this info that he's on roids? I bet the vast majority of people who are in this thread throwing those accusations have not seen the inside of a gym or even touched a piece of gym equipment for YEARS even pre-covid. Certainly reeks of trying to tear down someone for taking care of their body while typing and furiously masturbating with their cheeto dust laced fingers. 

I hope Wonho's management's lawyers somehow find this thread and get y'all together for your baseless slander tbh

Starchild

Its mens health....you all are acting like hes the only one who they photoshopped when all your faves have gotten photoshopped with or without permission especially for fitness magazines. Someone even posted other examples but big surprise it was ignored. Some of you just love to talk out of yalls asses just to be racist 

Delirious
8 hours ago, TheSoneNavy said:

He’s been working out since 2015

Since 2015??! Oh dear 100% not natty confirmed...:deadbanana2:

Delirious
5 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Where exactly are people getting this info that he's on roids? I bet the vast majority of people who are in this thread throwing those accusations have not seen the inside of a gym or even touched a piece of gym equipment for YEARS even pre-covid. Certainly reeks of trying to tear down someone for taking care of their body while typing and furiously masturbating with their cheeto dust laced fingers. 

I hope Wonho's management's lawyers somehow find this thread and get y'all together for your baseless slander tbh

Sis...don't talk about roids when you know nothing about it. 

Working out for 5 years will DEFINITELY not give you this psychique even if you work out everyday....

He's really hot imo but he definitely uses roids...and your latter comments - I can't tell if you're being serious or not :deadbanana2: